Misunderstood

Hey there my dear readers! :D

Thanks to everyone who read, voted and commented  for the previous chaps :)

Keep reading and I hope u enjoy my book :)

-munniepops

-------------------------------------------

Adam's POV

Ever since my little mate ran away from me, my wolf was going mental. I had to stay in wolf form to rein him in and needed something to distract me from the earlier events.

I should go to the cellars, yeah where all the prisoners reside. I'll let off some steam with all trespassing rogues who dare to defy me in the rink, I won't spare them...

*David, get the rink ready... I'll be there in 10 minutes*

*Aye aye, Captain!*

I can't afford to be even slightly distracted from my duty and my mate is doing just that. Why would she flee from me? I'll have to deal with my runaway mate later.

**********4 hours later**********

The stench of blood could be smelt on my body and several rogues covered the floor like a carpet, some unconscious, other...dead.

I was satisfied with my job and decided to let my wolf out for a run.

At the border of my territory, my wolf was being insistant that I head north until we reached a clearing having a pastel-coloured shop called 'Sweet Spot'....Way too girly for me!

*Why would you bring me here?*

*Our mate is around! Look for her, you dumbass!*

*Okay, chill!*

I searched the perimeters for any danger-due to my wolf form- and smelled around for a scent that special scent... Where is she? I went around the bakery sniffing out once more, taking my time.

-------------Meanwhile---------------

Kat's POV

That smell... It's my mate's! Meaning he's been here not long ago.

Looking down on the dirt path leading to my little haven, blood red paw prints were imprinted... That's weird!

Not letting that get the best of me, I went inside to check on Miguel.

"Hey Miguel! How's it going?"

"Good, how was the party?"

"Awful, I felt so out of place there. I've even worn these foot traps! You know I don't wear high heels", as I plopped myself on one of the high stools, taking off my high heels one by one.

"Whiny Kat as usual", I pouted at that.

He came around the counter giving me my favourite red velvet cupcake with extra cream cheese icing and started massaging my shoulders... I forgot to mention that Miguel gave the best massages and could relax you in a jiffy!

"Here, just relax and have something to eat, you're getting way too thin"

"Oh, Miguel, what would I do without you?"

As soon as I uttered these words, a growl erupted from the front door. Looking at the door, the most mesmerizing man stood before me. He looked like he just came from war with cuts and bruises covering his sculpted body. His stance was intimidating, like he owned the place. Who was this man? And why did I feel this attraction towards him, like this invisible thread pulling me towards him.

"Miguel, you might wanna check on those muffins", I said distractedly as I stood up from my stool.

"Yes, ma'am"

The beautiful man looked at Miguel and snarled viciously and in a matter of milliseconds had me pinned to the earth-coloured counter behind me. How did he do that? I'm pretty sure that was closer to the speed of light. I didn't see him move!

*Mate, that's your mate!*

*Oh, well isn't he handsome?*

*Yes, now focus*

My handsome mate came so close to me that our noses nearly touched. His delicious scent filled my nostrils and I closed my eyes and basked in the wonderful feeling. When I opened them, he was staring in my eyes like he was looking into my soul. His eyes were swirling hazel and gold... He's an Alpha, oh boy!

"Hello my runaway sweetheart, I'm not letting you go now!" He said in his suave, low voice and managing to bring our bodies even closer together.

"H-hi", I said, shakily... So much for being confident

"Why did you run away from me and why the hell was that human touching you?", he said.

"I-I don't want a m-mate and he's my friend!"

"You're stuck with me, Princess and don't you dare let any other man touch, kiss or even look at you or I'll make sure you bear my mark whether you like it or not because you're MINE! You hear me?"

Finally gaining some courage, my self-defense finally kicked in, "I belong to no one and even less to the likes of you, Alpha"

"Is that a challenge, Princess?"

"It's a statement, not a challenge", I replied boldly-brownie points for an awesome comeback!

"Can your human 'friend' make you feel like this?" Bringing his soft pink lips to my neck, and pecking me down to the neckline of my very revealing dress. His large, calloused hands roamed my curvy body, whilst sucking some more on my neck.He was making me feel sparks everywhere, until he reached my buttocks which he squeezed. This caused me to gasp and snap out of this little moment and I pushed his heavy form off of me.

I was breathing heavily by then with pent up sexual frustration, rage and embarrassment.

"Kat, love, what's taking you so long? Get your pretty butt in this kitchen right this second!", screamed Miguel from the kitchen. I blushed at the word 'butt' as mine had just been squeezed by this sexy, yet anonymous stranger.

"In a minute!" I yelled.

My mate growled and was heading towards the kitchen...probably to give Miguel a piece of his mind so I had to run after him and I managed to pull him by his shirt.

*Touch him, he'll calm down*

I did the only thing I thought of so I hugged my possessive, Alpha mate. It was a very cuddly one as he had muscles all over. Okay, maybe I was feeling him up a bit. 

He was taking in my scent at the crook of my neck to calm down, sending sparks down my spine. It tickled too but that was not the only reason I was laughing.

"Oh, and you might want to know that Miguel is gay!", I blurted out. He released a puff of air and started laughing. And let me tell you, he's got a pretty cute chuckle. Then I thought, will I ever not like something he does? Will I be his #1 fan all the time? Jeez...

-------------------------------------------

So? How was it? Who's Adam's #1 fan so far?

Please let me know, I'd really appreciate it :)

And don't forget to:

*LIKE

*SHARE

*COMMENT

and follow me if you want! I'll follow you back, promise!

Ciao, beautiful people

Xox munniepops