Chapter Twelve

A/N; *sobs* IM SORRRRRYYYY IM SORRYY FOR ABANDONING ALL OF YOU I FEEL SO BAD ABOUT THAT OMG PLEASE DONT HATE MEEE~~!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fansigning was exactly what Kerushii expected it to be. Fans came and went, chatted with Teen Top, got their signatures and gave them presents. Kerushii was surprised when some of the fans recognised her and asked her to have a picture taken with her. She never thought that after just one performance she would be....well, famous.

Now the fanservice consisted mainly of Niel putting a kitty-ears headband on Kerushii's head (which she took off immedietly after Niel turned his back to her) and Kerushii waving her amrs wildly and doing funny dances behind Changjo's back when he wasn't looking.

"Aegyo! Aegyo! Aegyo!" The fans, along with Teen Top, chanted. Kerushii rolled her eyes before putting on a cute expression.

"Oppa~....pegopayo~~..." Kerushii said in her aegyo voice while playing with her fingers, avoiding eye contact. Then she looked up at the boys with puppy-eyes. To say that everyone liked her aegyo would be an understatement. Ricky came forward and gave fed Kerushii a marshmallow. Kerushii chewed on it happily and pinched Ricky's cheeks lightly.

"Kerushii-eonni, who's your favorite Teen Top member?" A fan with cute ponytails asked Kerushii.

"Ah...I love them all equally." Kerushii replied, embarassed that she was called 'eonni'.

"But there must be one that you like the most!" The ponytail fan exclaimed, looking at Kerushii with large, hopeful eyes.

"Aaah...I'm afraid I'll insult the rest of the members..." Kerushii scrached the back of her neck with an awkward smile.

"Nah, you won't! We promise!" Chunji exclaimed, grinning like a fool.

"Oh. Well I guess it's L.Joe-oppa...." Kerushii answered shyly. The fangirls squealed, the boys laughed and whooped.

The fansigning was coming to an end and Teen Top boys and Kerushii were about to walk off the stage when C.A.P suddenly stopped to tie his shoelace. Since Kerushii was behind him, she lightly kicked him before running off the stage with C.A.P right behind her.

She had to admit, that day was fun.

***

Kerushii tiptoed down the hallway, carefully holding a grey basin filled with cold water and ice. She balanced the basin on her leg, holding it with one hand carefull not to spill it's contents and slowly, quietly opened the door to C.A.P and L.Joe's bedroom. CAP was sleeping peacefully. The other boys were in the livingroom playing video games. Kerushii bit her lower lip hard so that she wouldn't burst out laughing and ruin the whole plan. She was really giddy and hyper.

Slowly and as quietly as possible, she walked over to the bed. A messy bundle of black hair, a bare arm here, the duvet, a foot there. Yep. That was C.A.P, alright. Her heart pounding, Kerushii re-adjusted the grip on the basin.

Okay, on three.

One.

Two.

THREE!!!

Kerushii squeezed her eyes shut and held her breath for the split second where she dumped the basin's contents - along with the basin itself - onto the peacefully sleeping leader.

RUN RUN RUUUNNN YOU IDIOT!!!

Kerushii sprinted out of the bedroom, not bothering being silent now. She burst into the livingroom and scrambled panicly to sit on the sofa and pretend to be reading - making sure that she was holding the book the right way up - and tried to look as innocent as possible while getting her breath under control. The others looked at Kerushii but didn't ask questions, probably realising that they'd find out what's going on soon enough.

C.A.P entered the livingroom, soaking wet and glaring. His eyes immidietly fell on Kerushii whose sweatpants had droplets of water on them.

"Kerushii. I will get you back for this." was all C.A.P said before walking off, most probably to change into some dry clothes and go back to sleep.

A/N; once again, I'm really sowwy you guise...*crawls under a chair and sulks for all eternity*