Chapter Eleven

AN; Haya guise! Sorry about the long non-update-whatever-you-wanna-call-it-thing...Hard life. Mianhaeyo~~!!!

***

내호버크라프트는장어로가득차있어요

Kerushii leaned back in her chair once she finished writing the sentence and she looked up at Chunji.

"Well, read it out to me." Chunji said, giving her an encouraging nod. Kerushii exhaled slowly.

"Nae hoebukeu...rapeuteun...eun changhu...ro kaeduk cha isseyo." Kerushii managed to read what she wrote out loud. Chunji snickered, and covered his mouth with his hand as he tried to control his laughter.

"What?" Kerushii asked him, frowning.

"You do know you just wrote 'my hovercraft is full of eels' instead of 'my hovercraft is flying over the hills', right?" Chunji said and giggled.

"...oh." Kerushii looked back at the page in front of her and her frown deepened.

"Maybe we should call it a day, huh?" Chunji asked, his voice strained from holding back laughter.

"Yeah...yeah." Kerushii asnwered absent-mindedly and nodded.

"Come on Hovercraft, Ricky really wants to play arm-wrestle with you." Chunji said as he ruffled Kerushii's hair. 

Oh yeah...the arm wrestling....great(!)

"I'm going first!" Ricky yelled and took his place at the other side of the table, opposite Kerushii. They both joined their hands, ready to wrestle.

"Ready?" L.Joe said. "GO!" Immidietly, both Ricky and Kerushii flexed their muscles, trying to bring the other's arm down onto the table.

"Wah~ She's strong!" Ricky exclaimed as Kerushii managed to push his arm down a bit lower. All the other guys seemed super excited and were jumping, laughing and making "oooh" sounds. Finally, Kerushii sighed and used her full strenght and brought down Ricky's arm easily. The room became quiet.

"Whoa..." Niel was the first to speak.

"I'm next!" Chunji exclaimed, pushing Ricky out of the way.

Chunji was stronger than Ricky but Kerushii still defeated him easily.

Next came L.Joe. He was like Ricky, Kerushii guessed. Niel almost won but Kerushii managed to defeat him as well.

"Come on C.A.P., your turn!" Ricky said as he pushed the leader towards the table. Kerushii puffed out her cheeks and exhaled. They joined their hands, ready to start wrestling.

"I'm scared I'm going to break her arm." C.A.P said as they got ready to wrestle.

"Ready?" Chunji said dramatically. "GO GO GO!!!"

*BAM*

Kerushii's arm landed on the table with a thud. Niel snickered.

"Well that was fast." He commented as he giggled. Kerushii blew her fringe out of her eyes and leaned back.

"So are we done?" She asked, scanning the boys with her eyes.

"Ani ani ani!!! Changjo didn't wrestle with you yet!" Ricky protested, waving his arms in the air dramatically.

"Oh come on! Just look at his arms! Do you really think that I'll be able to win against him?" Kerushii tried to reason with them.

"No, BUT it will be funny to watch." L.Joe replied. Kerushii gave him a cold look before placing her arm oon the table again.