Part 8

JIMIN

I began to rambled my way out from them, their bodies that was now a mere corpse.

Words that were floating in my mind doesn't leave me telling and reminding me every second that I must be brave enough for them to make my retaliation successful.

A pang of guilt haunt me as I know from my very self that I am one of the reason behind their death and for now this moment wasn't the best time to be reckless and got myself killed and be once again wrapped by someone's hand.

This is now the game of survival and I must survive at all cost.

Eliminating myself would have been nice but lining him first to my list, the sole and the very main reason of their very torturous death would have been nicer and interesting.

I was in the midst of the house when suddenly my conscience strikes me persuading my mind as I came back to where they are but I quickly hid myself from one of the covered wall.

Eyeing closely his every move and fully awakened from being unconscious.

This time Mira is being placed above a thick long compact woods and also was securely covered by some of it to her sides.

Eun looked to her now peacefully resting body before he lingers his eyes around him more like searching for someone and something who and which was owed him a lot.

"Jimin! Can you see this right now? You left her, you left her alone. You let them die." he taunted triggering every flesh off him to took him out from where he was hiding right now not having any slight of idea where he was in right now.

"you'll come out or I'll turn your lover into ashes, Jimin. you are a monster in your own way always put that in your mind that you-are a monster just like me." He added before slowly lighting a fire up upon the woods.

I covered my mouth with my palm as I muffled my barely audible sob when he starts to fired up the woods and the glistening fire slowly took its place on her body.

I certainly don't deserve her and would never will. I'm such a coward, a weakling and incompetent person who could not even protect them in any harm.

you know what's worst? I am the one who killed her the one who dug for her grave and the one who readied her coffin.

And yet these words encouraged me it enlightened me and pulled me out off the edge of despair.

You must be strong and brave and you must not had forgotten that it was neither your fault that any of this occurred.

"I promised.. I promised Mira I will eradicate him for you." I whisper as I continued to sob.

I looked at them. I look how he watched Mira's body turn into small dark particles until her body turned completely into ashes.

I slowly walked away restraining myself from looking back I was afraid that I might fall apart shattered once again into millions of broken pieces together with my promised to be long forgotten.

Likewise I won't and I would not forget that this day, this dark gloomy day painted and scarred my heart for life.

———•--——-————•—-——

My senses went back together with the dark cruel reality.

This day seems so familiar and at the same time odd. Some part of me screams that I shall not hurt her the way I hurt and tortured Mira.