part 11

TAEHYUNG

It's already afternoon.

12:35 pm and we're still here. I called Yu Jeon at her room to join us for lunch.

Yu jeon went out with a pouty face, "why are you pouting I'm not gonna tease you again" I cooed as I knew that she still thinking about yesterday's incident.

We went back into the dining room as I didn't expect to see Jimin sitting beside Yoongi.

"Oh. You're here" I said, eyes hooded and unamused.

"Yes I'm here for my friends." He said, drawling the word friends off his tongue. His stare was unamused as it roamed from my head until toes before he averted it to yu jeon who walked together with me to the dining room.

From me we are not friends anymore but for him. Yes we was.

We are fighting for the same girl.

I liked Yu Jeon, he liked Yu Jeon.

We are enemies.

For now. I'm curious who will be able to capture Yu Jeon's heart I'm sure one of us will be hurt and Yu Jeon will be having a hard time to pick but I can't stop I started this I'll end this.

Yu jeon and I sat beside each other as all their eyes were watching every move we make especially Jimin he's looking at me as if his eyes is as sharp as a knife which could slit you any second.

Why shouldn't weー let's make him jealous more. That would be fun.

This will be a vampire vs. vampire then.

I get my spoon and serve Yu Jeon some rice as if we were a couple I also served her a chicken her favorite.

"Hrmm! It's too sweet yet it was so unpleasant so could you please stop it?" Jimin asked boldly as his hand came into a halt from serving his own mouth with food.

"We don't care."I snapped as I bore my eyes to him, Yu jeon punched my shoulder and I received a cold stare from Jimin. I shrugged it off and start to put some food on my plate.

............

We finished our lunch and Yu Jeon decided to take a walk and I agreed to her.

"So hunting tonight?" Namjoon hyung asked,

We're now at the living room sitting at the sofa.

"I can't I need to drive Yu Jeon home and I'm sure she was bored here" I replied sipping from the tea in my hands which was served after our lunch, "you guys can go to hunting, I ain't going leave me here with Yu Jeon so I could play with her." Jimin insisted plastering the most best smile of him.

"No. Yu jeon and I will be going home tonight and you cannot do anything" I said, voice changed into a serious and dark ones.

"you can't be sure. I can do everything and anything I want and I can get Yu Jeon from you I plan something and I am doing anything just to get Yu Jeon back I'm only giving you a warning." Jimin snarled back matching my already fuming eyes.

"Let's the game begin" I jokingly said but deep inside I am deathly serious.

Before the war can start. There she is who stopped everything without even doing anything.

Yu jeon.

We looked at her and she smiled, "movie marathon?" She suggested. We all nod and sat between me and Jimin.

Nice -_-

Yu jeon shown us the movie she wants to watch and it was about vampire. She never change. She looked at Jimin who was looking back at her. I know she felt awkward as she knew that Jimin is a vampire.

I'm sorry for lying Yu Jeon this is for your own good I don't want you to leave me. I'll tell you one day.

I promised.

Yu jeon tapped my shoulder as she was trying to get my attention, "Let's exchange sits." she whispered so Jimin can't hear it, I nod and stood up she moved beside Jungkook and I sat beside her now she was between me and Jungkook. I looked at Jimin who was looking at me.

"What?" I sarcastically asked,"jerk" he cooed and start to watch the movie giving me no attention. I shrugged and watch the movie also.

Jerk? Tsk.

.......

JIMIN

What are you doing Kim Taehyung?

You're started this war so don't expect me to just stand there and watch while you're getting Yu Jeon away from me.

Remember from now on I'll watch every move you will make and you need to be cautious enough.

Because you don't know what will gonna happen in only one blink.

One blink kim Taehyung shi.

-------------------------------------------------

680 words.

Kyaaah I'm so lazy, I'm very shorry mianhae jebaal.😭😭