Host Club Trouble

I had finished working on the music for my new song now I just need to record the vocals. It's the next day and it's currently lunch. Those twins from the host club has been staring at me for a while now, to be honest it's creepy. The crossdresser in front of me has been trying to create a conversation with me but every time she tries I shut her down. I found out her name was Haruhi Fujioka though and she was apparently the other honour student, a 'commoner', I have been hearing about . I stand up and decide to head to the recording booth located opposite of music room 3 according to the map I got this morning. I didn't want to get lost again.

I had a feeling I was being followed, glancing behind I see the twins and that blonde dude with purple eyes following me, they were dragging Haruhi with them. Where did that blonde dude come from, don't tell me he was stalking me in front of the classroom. Girls were fangirling over me again. I look back again to see the whole host club following me. I stop and confront them,
"May I ask you, are following me?"
They gasped except for the tall silent black haired, black haired guy with glasses and Haruhi. Haruhi walked up to me and asked,
"We should probably introduce ourselves first. The blonde guy is Tamaki Souh, the black haired glasses is Kyoya Ootori. The twins is Kaoru and Hikaru Hitachiin. The tall black haired guy with the kid on his shoulders is Takashi Morinozuka, he likes to be called Mori, and the kid is Mitsukuni Haninozuka, you can just call him Honey. Do you mind if we tag along for a bit?"
Finally I get some names to go with their faces. I nod and say, "Do what you like I actually needed someone to help me record some vocals for this song I'm working on.
The rest of the host club was ecstatic by my answer, they are so weird....
'So Y/N care to explain why there is no information on you anywhere?" I think it was Kyoya who said that.
"Why were you looking in the first place?" I retorted with a straight face.
"Just wondering since I do a background check on anyone who the host club meets" He states, pushing her glasses back into position.
"Trust me, you don't want to know" I mumble hoping that no one heard me.

3rd P.O.V.
Little did Y/N know but the whole host club actually heard what she said. There were confused as to why they said that. The host club exchanged looks, if looks could talk it would say 'Lets find out what she's hiding.'

~Time-skip~
I went to set up the recording booth as they stood behind the sound board. After I set up the microphone I walked over to them to see Tamaki fighting Kaoru and Hiraku, something about his daughter. Honey was eating cake with Mori and Kyoya was writing something down in his black notebook, creepy, I sweat dropped and then turned to Haruhi, "When I give you the signal I need you to press the record button and then you need to play the soundtrack, easy right? I will give you the signal when you need to stop recording."
She nodded and I returned to the microphone. I took out a picture (one above) of me and Dominik (my twin) and stuck it to the one way glass so that only I could see it. It was taken on Halloween when we were seven, I missed those days.  I took a deep breath and gave the signal.

'This song is dedicated to those who are still trapped in that nightmare.'

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6PyWgur... that the male voice is her rapping.

It burns into your heart
The darkness that you fear
You were never free
And you never realised
And love is a word
You never heard
Your heart ain't cold, 'cause it burns
A desire to leave the mire

Take your breath
'Till nothing's left
Scars of life
Upon your chest
And I know
Wherever it goes

And we run
With a lonely heart
And we run, for this killing love,
And we run, 'till the heavens above
Yeah we run
Running in the dark
And we run, 'till we fall apart
And we run, 'till the heavens above

Don't blink you'll miss it
Lift up your head
We gotta get gone
Yeah, we outta here!

And we run
With a lonely heart
And we run
For this killing love
And we love for a heavenly heart

I'm a break these chains
Ran thru the rain
Never look back, never quit
Work thru the pain
The blood in my veins runs cold
When I think it'll never be the same
But I never lose hope
This is MY time now!
No time for tear
Celebrate
Put it in the air right now!
Never back down
You could never wear my crown
Cause it weighs too much
And I crush
Every muthafuckin thing I touch
This is love,
I've never loved so much!
Get involved
Make the world stand up!
Give my life
Before I give up
"Name in lights" you lost all my trust
Now it's time to face all of us
Get in line cause they callin' us
And it feels marvellous
Just take my hand and RUN!

And we run
With a lonely heart
And we run, for this killing love
And we run, 'till the heavens above
Yeah we run
Running in the dark
And we run, 'till we fall apart
And we run, 'till the heavens above

Don't blink you'll miss it
Lift up your head
We gotta get gone
Yeah, we outta here!

And we run
With a lonely heart
And we run
For this killing love
And we long for a heavenly heart

Don't blink you'll miss it
Lift up your head
We gotta get gone
Yeah, we outta here!
Don't blink you'll miss it
Lift up your head
Too late we're gone
Yeah, we outta here!

I had poured my whole heart into that song, it brought alot of unwanted memories. After I finished singing I realised a single tear managed to escape my stoic mask. I quickly wiped it off after I signalled to Haruhi, hoping the others didn't see. I took down the picture and hid it in my bag. When I walked back to the others they all had their mouth gaping.
"Thank you for helping me" I bowed, after I took the saved file and headed home.

Tamaki P.O.V
Those lyrics, she was crying, what exactly happened to her and what was that nightmare she mentioned?
I turned towards the others and stated "New order of business, The Host Club is going to uncover Y/N's past and help her!" while doing my signature pose.
"Are you sure boss? She looks fine" the twins said.
Haruhi spoke up "Can't you see the pain in her eyes and in her song, she's grieving, but I'm not sure if she will welcome our help"
"Wait did you say she?" Honey asked cutely.
"Yeah, did you guys seriously not notice her feminine eyes and her voice when she sang? Her body language, it's obvious that Y/N is a girl." Haruhi rolled her eyes.
"That's weird, her profile says 'she' is a male." Kyoya stated as she scanned his computer.
I was freaking out inside, how could I not notice! I cleared my throat, "Since all the girls have been requesting her we'll use this new information to get Y/N to join the Host Club!"
I was so excited, I can't wait until tomorrow. Haruhi muttered under mm her breath "Sorry Y/N,".

-----------------------------------
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if you have any ideas on what you would like to happen next I'm open to suggestions. I'm not verh good at describing the whole fangirling part and I hope that I got the Host Club characters personality right. Remember I don't own anything except for the main character and the idea.