CHAPTER 4

Terrence's POV

"Sir there's an urgent meeting that you need to attend. The board members want to talk to you regarding a picture na kumakalat sa buong opisina" that's Santos my secretary.

"Let me guess. It's a picture of me sleeping with a young girl in a hotel room, right?" I said while looking at the girl in front of me who's in deep thoughts.

"Yes sir, paano niyo po nalaman? They're accusing you of being a paedophile and they want you out of your position because it will affect the image of the company"

"Ok, I will be there with my fiancé to attend that urgent meeting." I said while smiling at the girl in front of me.

"Fiance?! Sir what do – " My secretary didn't finish what he is saying. I end the call and walk to the girl in front of me.

"Ok, I have something to tell you." I said getting her attention. "Like what I said earlier I'm Mr. Laven, Terrence Laven. I'm the CEO of the Laven Corporation and I think nadamay ka lang sa plano ng mga taong gustong magpabagsak sakin." I said that while she's looking at me with confuse eyes, I feel sorry for her dahil talagang madadamay na sya sa gulo ko dahil sa mga planong naiisip ko ngayon. "They kidnapped you because you look young, you actually look like a teenager -"

"Ay grabe naman! Masama bang magmukhang bata?! At – " I cut her off.

"Let me finish first, they get you so I will look like a paedophile. They have a picture of us sleeping together and they showed it to the board members of the company. May I ask? How old are you?" – I asked, hoping that she is no teenage girl.

"22 na ko so hindi ka paedophile unless 60 kana na sa tingin ko naman ay hindi." she answered and I can't help to smile.

"I'm 32 years old; it's nice to know that you're not that young. Now, I have a favour to ask you so those idiots will not succeed in their plan. Can you pretend that you are my fiancé?" I asked looking at her with hopeful eyes.

"Alam mo parang gets ko na yang plano mo. You want me to pretend that I'm your fiancé para hindi magmukhang masama yung picture na yun nuh?" I nod as an answer. It seems that she is also smart. "Hmmm, mukhang exciting yan ahh. Ok lang naman sa akin. Pero kailangan mo kong samahan umuwi at iexplain sa parents ko ang mga nangyayari dahil paniguradong nag-aalala na yung mga yun."

"Deal. But we will go first in my company. At mukhang ready ka ng umalis so magbibihis na ako." I said while making my way to the comfort room with a smile on my lips. This will be exciting.