CHAPTER 14

TERRENCE's POV

Did I just see her naked? As in naked, without any clothes on!!!! Wooooh!!! Chill Terrence, don't over react. This is not the first time that you see a woman naked. And remember you had seen her before almost with nothing. But, I didn't remember her to be that hot. Her breasts are not big but enough to make any man drool, not to mention that her curves are all on the right places. At ang kinis niya, idagdag mo pang ang haba ng legs niya. Sheeeet!!!! Terrence!!! Focus!!! Focus!!!! This is not good. I cannot see her like this. What to –

"Rence! My son!" Why are my parents here?

"Dad! Mom!" I walked to them. I hugged my Dad and kissed my Mom.

"What are you doing here Mom and Dad? You didn't even tell me that you will come. Para man sana nakapaghanda ako." I said while guiding them to the living room. My parents never visited me unannounced before.

"Well son, I heard the news that you are engage. And it breaks our hearts that you never told us about this. I thought we are close." My dad said looking so hurt, may pahawak hawak pa sa dibdib. Ang drama talaga ni Dad. He really likes showing how he feels while my mom is the opposite. She's quite, waiting for me to speak. Anyways, alam na pala nila. Grabe bilis ng balita. Ano pa nga naman ang pwedeng maging rason ng biglaang punta nila?

"Sorry, we actually want it to be secret for the meantime but those pictures showed up and you know what happened next." I said looking so apologetic. They are my parents but I cannot tell them our plan. Mahirap na baka madulas sila sa iba.

"So when can we meet her? We are excited to see her." My Mom finally speaks and this is the first time that I see her so excited. It seems that they cannot wait for me to be married. Sabagay, matagal na nga naman nila akong kinukulit tungkol dito. But I think it's not yet time for them to meet her. Di pa namin ito na pag-uusapan. Bahala na. Di naman siguro sya biglang susulpot.

"Anu kasi Mom, she's in a vacation because she got upset with those pict-"

"Oh is that her?! She's really pretty." My mom interrupted me and looking now in the stairs with twinkling eyes. Oh no and there is Seann,she seems so lost while making her way down looking so fresh with her oversize shirt, shorts and sleepers while her wet hair is tie up in a loose bun! This is not good. This will surely be hard for both of us. She looks like she just went out of the shower and her shirt looks like mine. Naalala ko na naman tuloy yung kanina.

At mukhang ngayon niya lang nakita na nandito kami. She looked to my Mom and Dad then straight to my eyes and did I see that right. Her face is so red. It seems that she remembers too and this will surely be awkward. But we should not be thinking about that now, my parents will surely ask us questions about us. This is a big problem.

"Hey Terrence! Stop staring!" Seann said while waving her hand in front of me. I didn't realize that she's already beside me.

"Haha! My son is so smitten. To think that she's not wearing her wedding dress yet. Rence, be a gentleman and introduce your soon to be wife." My Dad said while smiling from ear to ear while my Mom is looking confused and dearly to Seann .

Wake up Terrence, you need to keep your act. I stood up and put my hand on her waist. Seann was startled. And my parents looked surprise.

"L-Love, are you cold? Your hand is freezing" She said, while holding my hands. I checked my hands and realized that they're not cold. Mukhang naiilang pa talaga siya sa akin, buti na lang magaling syang magpalusot.

"No Love. I'm just nervous because they caught me lying and smitten." I said while looking to Seann's eyes with a smile. Her face turns red and she looks confused.

"Yes Rence? Why are you lying? You said that she's in a vacation and yet she's here?" That's my Mom voicing out what she is thinking. Think Rence. Di dapat nila mahalata. I looked intently to Seann's eyes. I know that the next words that I will say will make her blush more.

"I'm just trying to keep her to myself for the meantime. I know Mom that you will snatch my fiance the moment you saw her and make her your dream daughter. I still want to have our quality time. I was so busy these past few weeks. We will just tell you if we are already preparing for the wedding because we will surely need your expertise." Mom looks so surprised but so happy at the same time. She smiled and acknowledged my answer. I know that she's thinking that I am so sweet. Sorry Mom. But that's the only way for me to stop you from asking too much question.

"Okay, we understand but can you at least tell her name. Don't tell me that you want to keep her name to yourself as well." My Mom said while smiling. We can't help but laughed with my Mom's joke.

"Sorry I forgot. These are my parents, Renzo and Thea Laven. Mom. Dad. This is Seann my soon to be wife, soon to be mother of my children and the love of my life," I said looking intently to Seann. I can't help but smile because she keeps on blushing. Lalo pa syang namula ng hinalikan ko sya sa noo.