Tornado (ZoSan)

Sanji woke up with his head throbbing with pain. He touched the spot that hurt the most, feeling a warm, sticky liquid at the touch. He already knew it was his blood. As his vision became clearer, he looked around. The car was tilted a little as one of the side was on top of a very large stone. But the only question that appeared in Sanji's head was, 'Where's Zoro?'

The blond took his seat belt off as it was constricting and hurting his chest. Touching the sore area, he had a feeling that he had a couple of broken ribs. He tried opening the damaged door on the passenger side, only for it to not open. Going to the other side, he was able to open it, crawling out in a slow pace. The man stepped out and winced at the pain he felt when putting his right foot down. It didn't feel broken, but he had a feeling that it was sprained. It was most likely a minor degree since he was still able to walk on it.

"ZORO!" He cried out, which he sooner regret when he felt terrible pain in his chest.

(Flashback)

Sanji and Zoro was heading back home after visiting Luffy and Law at Louisiana. They've been driving for hours, very long HOURS! Why didn't they get a plane ticket? Zoro doesn't really remember. It may happened when Sanji kept talking about exploring America, or something.

As they were driving through Oklahoma, they were greeted with sunny weather with not a single cloud in he sky. By the time they were halfway through the state, the sunny weather became cloudy, QUICKLY! The grey clouds seem to become darker by the second. All they could think of was that it was about to rain soon, which it did. They were driving through the highway. They noticed as the tree branches were moving frantically, showing how hard the wind was blowing. Sanji felt it difficult to steer with the wind moving his car.

Zoro was about to say pull over when something had caught his attention. He saw something vertical to his side. Sanji didn't notice it since he was trying to control the car. Getting a closer look, the greenette was able to recognize the thing.

"Tornado!" The green haired man finally cried out.

"Huh?" Sanji turned his head to the direction Zoro was looking.

The funnel cloud had finally touched the ground. It was pretty small in the beginning, but in those seconds it quickly became bigger.

"Shit." The cook muttered.

He put the car in reverse before trying to back up to escape it since the twister was decided to move in their direction. Zoro couldn't shake this bad feeling, but when he decided to look at the back window, his heart nearly stopped.

"Fuck, there's another one!"

"WHAT?!" Sanji finally turned around, the only reason why he didn't do that in the beginning was because the road was only going in a straight line. He was focusing more of escaping the tornado and couldn't help but stare at it as he was trying to escape from its grasp.

Turing around, he saw another tornado that was the exact size as the one in front of them. Sanji remembered hearing about how this type of twin tornados were rare when he was taking geology in high school. The second cyclone was by the road, but instead of coming towards them like the first one, it was going across the other side.

The only way to avoid this was move the opposite direction of the second twister which was the right of the first one. He took the car out of reverse, but since he had to move a little forward to actually turn, the wind from the tornado in front of them had caught it, using suction as if it was a vacuum and the car as a piece trash.

"AAAAHHHH SHIT!" Both of them shouted.

The blond man turned to his lover, and almost in slow motion, he saw some debris of metal, probably from someone's destroyed house or car, slam through the front window and hit Zoro's head. He ended up falling unconscious. The next thing that happened was Sanji's head slamming into the passenger window and also falling unconscious.