Welcome

Something strange happened this morning I woke up to a black cat with purple eyes at my window. Never seen that before, I let it inside. The cat jumped in, I couldn't find a collar on it. "A stray" I said. "No, couldn't be, he looks too rare" I reasoned with myself. I got dressed and went downstairs and the cat followed me. "Are you hungry little guy?" He meowed and walked to the front door. "Leaving so soon?" I asked as he scratched the front door. I opened it and he walked out a bit before looking back at me and whipping his tail. "You want me to follow?" I questioned. His reply was a mew, I grabbed my keys, locked the door and walked to him. Why am I following this cat you may wonder, well your guess is as good as mine. After a while he starting running, not knowing where I was I ran after him. "Wait come back little kitty!" I looked up to see where I was, it was none other than the old house. He ran inside a hole on the door of the house. "Wait not in there!" I walked up a bit, hesitant, scared of the unknown. Why did this cat bring me here. I grabbed the knob of the door and opened it. "Oh there you are" he was sitting on an old ripped couch. "Is this your home little kitty?" I walked closer to him, but his form slowly changed to a man. Terrified, I froze, I didn't know what to do. "Welcome" he said with a low raspy voice.