Lost

"Who are you, no, what are you?" I asked. The man looked tall, dressed in black and with purple hair. He didn't respond. "Hello? Can you hear me?" Still not responding he pointed to a chair next to him. I walked over slowly and sat down a bit unsure of the situation. "I'm a shape shifter" he said. What? Those exsist? A boy with blue hair appears next to him. "Its you?!" I exclaimed. "He-hello" he said studdering. "Do you guys live here?" I asked standing up. "Kind of" a mysterious voice came from behind me. I jerked around to see a man with scraggly black hair and a black eye patch covering his right eye. I swallow hard even more unsure and nervous about the situation. I decided to make a run for it, would that even work? Only one way to find out. I ran for the door making it outside only to bump into someone. I fall and look at a man with green hair, he has his hand out. I take it. "Thank you" I say getting up. "Why the hurry" he asked. I backed up not knowing what to say. "I... Um I... Well...heh..." I didn't know what to say words wouldn't form. I was still so terrified on what was happening, I took off into the woods. I must get away, oh no you did it now Alula.....you got lost.