Worth It

Dinah's POV
"Oh Hell Nah!!" I heard a familiar voice day. Next thing you know My lips and Lauren's were parted. I opened my eyes and saw Lauren being pulled by her hair not too far away from me. It was the one and only Camila. She and Lauren stood infringement of each other and Camila began yelling at Lauren.
"Lo que la cogida real Lauren. ¿Qué estás haciendo? No quiero ver esto de nuevo, Dinah no vale la pena. ella sólo va a arruinar su vida. ¡vamonos!" Camila said grabbing Lauren's hands. Tears were just streaming down my face. Because I understood what she said.
A/N btw she said
"What the actual fuck Lauren! What are you doing? I do not want to see this again. Dinah isn't worth it. She will only ruin your life. Let's go!" -Camila.
Lauren jerked her arm away and stepped back.

"Camila no lo haces. estoy contento con Dina. Cada vez que ella me mira o nos toca, mi corazón se acelera. ella me hace sentir bien conmigo mismo. que incluso no me pregunta cómo estoy haciendo !!" She said.
"
A/N forgot to add this part. Lauren said
no Camila what are you doing. i am happy with Dinah. Everytime she looks at me or we touch, my heart races. she makes me feel good about myself. you dont even ask me how i am doing.  I found it so sexy when Lauren speaks Spanish. No Dinah not right now
"Lauren. She's a freak!" Camila snapped.

"No she's not. She-" Lauren head went a bit down to the right. She brought her fingers to her lip and moved them away. There was blood on her fingertips. She looked at Camila for just a moment. I stood up and walked over to check on Lauren. I didn't want to fight anyone. Although they are much more trained so if I did. I'd be pretty bruised up.

"This is for Dinah!" She said quickly before colliding her fist with Camila's jaw. Camila held her jaw in pain also tipping over and falling to the floor.
"Lauren!" I said quickly getting up.
Just then Ally rushed in the room.

"You hurt her? I hurt you!" Ally said. She ran up to us but only took me down.
A/N I'm sorry but imagining ally running in this situation is just so funny to me😂
My arm hitting one the desk corners. She hovered over me and kept punching me in my stomach and face. My leg got caught in between two legs of the desk and Ally came right then and jumped on my legs.
"Lauren" I managed to whisper.
Lauren's POV
I bent down and placed my hands firmly on Ally's shoulders. I yanked her back and let her fall to the floor. I gave her a kick in the ribs with the a soon to be black eye and she helped in pain. She squirmed to Camila and they both scurried out. Camila knew better than to mess with me. I was taller, stronger, and skilled. That's why when she slapped me she was in shock. I ran back get to Dinah who was still laying on her back. She just lay there crying and whimpering softly.
"Dinah?....aww DJ I'm sorry..... Fuck" I groaned in frustration. I sat her up a bit and held her in my arms.
"Lolo?" Dinah asked almost as if she were unsure who was holding her. Her voice was broken. It was barely audible but full of so many different emotions. It broke my heart that I got her into this. I should've just told Camila I wanted nothing to do with it. God I'm so stupid.
"Shh, shh. It's okay Dinah. It's me babe. It's just me." I whispered. I was crying myself. And not because of my busted lip. Fucking Camila and her rings. Dinah  moved a bit to get comfortable and flinched. Also wincing in pain. I hated Camila so much right now.

She hurt Dinah. I should've fucking known. I'm so stupid. I don't even deserve to be holding her right now. She should be mad at me.
A/N
Honestly. I'm sorry, I don't know why Camila has to be a bitch in the last two stories I've wrote. The names just come up out of no where. The idea comes I write it down. 🤔😋
Hope you're enjoying it so far. ❤️❤️😁
Now continue reading....

Still Lauren's POV
I basically just gave up everything. Everything beside Dinah of course. Even thing is didn't care about. I gave up my rep., that I didn't want, my friends, my family, and probably my education at this school, for getting into a fight. But for Dinah. It was worth it. She was worth it. Worth everything and anything. She was my world I never knew existed. And we weren't even in a relationship. I could hear Dinah mumbling nonsense (or steady Thad what it sounded like) to herself.
"Lauren? Will you always remember me? Like, are you giving to forget who I am. Because your rep. Is important in this school..." She said randomly.
"Of course Dinah. If I had a dollar every time I just thought if you...
(A/N ooooooh it's  the title ... Kind of)
... I would only have a dollar. Because ever since I saw you, you've never left my mind." I smiled looking down at her. She smiled weakly back and Pecked my lips wincing in pain. She must've landed real hard. I looked at her now with hurt and tears in my eyes. Camila wasn't going to get away with this. In fact she was going to regret what she did today...

A/N and of course every other day that she tormented Dinah. But what do you guys think Lauren's gonna do?
By the way did y'all know there's a new movie coming out. It's called    THE WALL. And the ad goes like this
"THE WALL. Coming out November 22 in theatre not in Mexico."
A/N here I am again cracking my self up. I'm like so dumb... Omg😂 enjoy your day
Btw it's not actually a move so don't go look for it 😂