Chapter 3 - The Purple Haired Coworker

Shade stood next to the register as someone went next to her. The person looked like he had a mental problem. His hair was purple and he had two different colored eyes, one was red and the other was blue. He was dressed in the K-Mart uniform.

"So, uh... What's your name?" Shade asked, noticing the person wasn't wearing his ID.

"Vvio..." he slowly said.

"Okay..." she said. Shade shrugged it off and replaced the normal labels on the gum with paw print shaped labels. Feeling someone staring at her, she turned around and met red and blue eyes watching her.

"Geez man! Back off!" she yelled, pushing Vvio away, "Aren't you supposed to be working at the cash register!?"

"Vvio... d-doesn't... know how..." Vvio mumbled. Shade stared at him, dumbfounded.

"Then how did you get hired!?" Shade asked, quite annoyed. Vvio shrugged and started banging on the register. Shade shook her head in disappointment. Just then, a customer approached the register.

"Do you have change for a ten dollar bill?" the man asked.

"Sure," Vvio said. He faced Shade and stared at her. She sighed, wishing she could disappear.

"There's a button on the register that reads 'open'. Press it," Shade said, crossing her arms. Vvio nodded, the proceeded to bash his head on the register until it opened. He rubbed his head, which was now bleeding, as he pulled out two one hundred dollar bills.

"Is this... it?" Vvio asked Shade.

"Yeah, I don't really care," Shade said, noticing the two one hundred dollar bills. Vvio faced the customer and happily gave him the money.

"Um... Thank you!" the man said happily.

"Your... welcome!" Vvio replied. Shade laughed and walked away. After a while, she wondered why almost all of her friends were dumb asses. Just then, she saw her griffin eating someone.

"Hey!" she yelled, "Spit it out! You don't know where that person has been!" Meanwhile, Jiru was observing Vvio playing with the register. Well, I don't know if you consider causing concussions to yourself fun.

"What are you doing?" Jiru asked, grabbing Vvio so he would stop.

"Doing...m-my...job!" Vvio yelled.

"So your job is hitting your head?" Jiru questioned.

"Yep!" Vvio said happily. Jiru shook his head with a sigh and put down the purple-haired imperfect copy of Zexion down.

"Vvio, how old are you?" Jiru asked,

"Thirty... minutes..." Vvio mumbled.

"Well this is just great," Jiru said, walking away, "We basically have a baby working at the register..." Back with Shade, the griffin spat out Cloud.

"Cloud, what are you doing here?" Shade asked.

"I'm a dinosaur!" Cloud said happily, "Also, I wanted to buy chocolate." Shade sighed. This was going to be a very long day...