Chapter 1 - The Slide of Doom

Yumi, Mikan, and Misaki were all sitting at the park near K-Mart. They were talking about who would go on the slide first. All of them were thirteen and only liked to go on the slide to see if they would get stuck. Well, Yumi and Misaki liked to see if they would get stuck; Mikan just loved on slide.

"I wanna go first," whinned Mikan. Her long chocolate brown hair ended in the middle of her back. Her eyes were the same color and sparkled with childish happiness. She wore a light green t-shirt under a dark purple dress and matching purple shoes. It was obvious that she was not mature enough for her age.

"No, we already told you that Misaki is going first," Yumi said. Her short black hair ended at chin along with green eyes. She wore a long sleeved black shirt that said "Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies" along with black skinny jeans and black combat boots.

"...Fine... But I want some chocolate for agreeing," Mikan pouted. She was obviously upset and she kicked the dirt up with her purple sneakers.

"Whatever you say little girl," sycronized Misaki and Yumi. Misaki the walked to the slide and started to climb the metal stairs, her black converse pounding on the cold metal. Her blonde hair ended a bit past shoulders and strangely matched with her dark blue eyes. When Misake reached the top, she sat down on the slide and started to go down. She got stuck 1/4 of the way down.

"Crap..." Misaki muttered.

"What is it?" sighed Yumi, who was shaking her head in disappointment.

"I'm stuck..."

Yumi then did a face palm, which resulted in a red mark the shape of her hand showing on her face. Meanwhile, Mikan was rolling in the grass and laughing at Misaki's predicament.

"You sure got fat Misaki," Mikan laughed.

"I am not fat! C'mon guys! Help me out, damn it," screamed Misaki. She was kicking and throwing her arms around, shaking the slide around a bunch.

"Ok, ok. No need to become the Hulk," Yumi said, climbing up the stairs to the top of the slide. Once at the top, she tried to push Misaki down. In the end, Yumi got stuck as well. The slide then creaked and fell apart, shattering to the ground.

"Ouch! My aching everything," Yumi yelled, appearing out of the rubble.

"Shit! That hurt! I hate slides," Misaki dead panned.

"But it's not just any slide. It's... The Slide of Doom!" Mikan announced with pride. Misaki and Yumi both face palmed at Mikan's childish response to the problem.

"Why don't we go to K-Mart and buy some things to fix us up?" Yumi offered.

"Okay! You owe me chocolate anyway," Mikan beamed.

"Whatever," muttered Misaki.

"Don't forget my chocolate," Mikan reminded, leading the way.

"This is going to be a very long day," said Yumi. Misaki nodded in agreement. The two girls then followed Mikan into K-Mart.

Elsewhere...

"Put your hands up motherf---ers! I'll shoot you if you don't give me all of your money!" screamed a girl dressed completely in black. The girl was pointing the gun at a random white cat, looking like a complete idiot.

"Meow! Hiss," went the cat, then it ran away.

"Good, now time to do the same at K-Mart. I'll succeed because I am - Bob, the gender-changed robber! Whahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!" the girl - I mean Bob, went. She then started to head towards K-mart.