Nights Of Blood ( A Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle FanFiction)

I have no idea where it came from, who it belongs to, or if I should keep it. All I know is that it's purple, it's silk cloth, and it's on the other side on the road, in the forest.

It's not on the ground, lying on the grass, it's on something, or someone. I guess it saw me looking directly at it, because it vanished, back into the darkness of the tree's.

I was waiting for the bus when I saw the bandanna. "Kat!" I heard from my left. Danny was on the sidewalk with the bus in the distance.

"What's up, dude?" I said as I smoothly walked over to him.

"What's up with YOU?" He replied.

"Huh?" I asked.

. " Your gaze was out in the forest. You looked like you'd seen a ghost!"

"Oh, uh that." I quieted my voice. "Nothing. Just in a daze." I lied.

Danny raised an eyebrow. "Fine, I believe you." Then the bus rammed to a stop.

I smirked, and raced him to the bus. I sped down the street. I was so Close when I tripped on a crack. I fell on my knees and Danny passed me.

I tied my laces and jumped to my feet, speeding up to him. I was a foot behind him but then he climbed the bus stairs.

He smirked. "Beat you. Again."

"Oh shut up!" I said smiling, smacking him on the back.

"Ow!" He yelled, sitting down.

"You only beat me twice since the school year has started!"

***

school was boring as always. Nothing new except for my mind on the mask.

After school ended I walked back to my house With Danny. We were talking about heads and tails and which was luckier and which wasn't. I stopped at my driveway and saw my cat, Maximus, Running from my dog, Tavern. I walked up my driveway and stroked my cats back as he scampered by. I accidentally slapped my dogs face as he ran past...oops. I went inside and sat my bag down. I went to my bedroom, and got out my iPhone. I went to google search. I thought for a minute.

Purple bandannas in forest.

I searched. I scrolled through some options and found one website. I started reading.

There are stories and myths about four mutant turtles with different colored bandannas. Blue, standing for the leadership of a river, and how it leads all the currents one way. Red, for the deepest of heart, pure love, but also, there can be pure hatred. Purple, for the sky, and all the stars, how they all seem to find a way of a constellation. And Orange, the happiness and bright mood of the sun. These were the Mutant Ninja Turtles.

I paused. Mutant turtles? Okay, I'm reading some fancy legend. This is kind of interesting, however.

They were known for ninjutsu, fighting anything that got in their way. They were raised by a mutant rat, Hamato Yoshi. Donettello, a purple masked-

I looked up. That's when my eyes were looking at the window. And the mask. The purple mask was there. it vanished. My eyes widened. What was going on? I went to get a glass of water. I am going crazy...

I grabbed a little cup and turned to sink water on cold. I filled it up and took a drink. I sipped on it until it was gone. I went back to my phone to keep reading. It wasn't there.

"Are you serious?!"

I yelled out loud. Yeah, I talk to myself sometimes...

I turned to my door, furious. Yeah, I was overreacting, but hey! It was 500 bucks! I was going outside, maybe see the bandanna again. I didn't bring a book or anything, just in case it appeared and I missed it. I sat on my front steps and waited.

And waited.

And waited...

AND WAITED...

I groaned. I was getting no such luck. And that's when I stormed off into the forest, bored. I had to duck under branches and things, and there was a spider on one of them. I shrieked, flicking it off. I continued on. I started to hear voices.

"Donnie, she's not going to figure out."

"And If she does? WHAT THEN?".

"She won't, now settle down! God......."

"Dude! She's reading about us ONLINE! I mean, WHO WOULD PUT US, ON-LINE!!!!!???"

I carefully crept up. I moved a leaf out of the way, one of my emerald eyes shining. Four mutant turtles. Blue, Red, Purple, And Orange. The red one must have caught attention of my eye gleaming. I opened my mouth to scream as we made eye contact, but nothing came out, not wanting to distract the other ones. Then there was the purple one. Donettello, that what the site said. He saw me, too. Everyone ended up seeing me, an I made a run for it. Donettello yelled as he started chasing me, and so did the others. I didn't bother looking back. I knew they were on my tail. I barely made it out into the street. They didn't come out, and just stopped behind some trees, blending in. I growled under my breath, a bit scared. I walked into my house. I checked my watch. 9:54. I got into bed, the sheets un-made. I fell asleep almost as soon as my head hit the pillow.

---------------------------------------------

First chapter! How is it so far? I.... Just was bored. I SPENT ALOT OF TIME EDITING THE COVER SO IF YOU USE IT FOR YOUR COVER I WILL REPORT COPYRIGHT AND I MAY DO THE SAME TO YOU! IT ALSO TOOK A LOOOONG TIME TO COME UP WITH THE TITLE! SO, AGAIN, IF STOLEN COPYRIGHT!

But...thanks for Readin 😉