Kidnapped/Hi

I woke up, yawning. I looked at my alarm clock to see what time it was. But my phone was up there, in perfect condition. I sighed in relief again, taking it down. I turned it on, squinting my eyes from the bright light. I went through my pass code, and looked at the website I was on. Where did I leave off...

Donettello, a purple masked turtle, was known for saving a young girl. She was about 12. She was knocked out by a burglar and tied up. Then, Donettello came in, fighting the criminal. Eventually, he ended up taking the girl and healing her wound before she woke up. He placed her back in her bed, peacefully, and no one has ever found the girl. Her name is rumored to be Dawn.

My eyes widened as I dropped my phone. My heart was beating rapidly. Dawn. My last name. Kat Dawn. I've decided. I'm going up there, and demanding a logical EXPLANATION. I blinked back the tears and headed Into the woods, finding the same spot I was last time. No one there. I cautiously went in. The sun was shining on my face and it was extremely green. There was a couple yellow buds, about to grow. I was then tackle to the ground my something. I open my eyes to see the red masked turtle pinning me to the ground. I screamed as loud as I possibly could.

He immediately put a giant green hand over my mouth.

"God, Donnie, can we gag her? She's pretty annoying."

"Raph no!"

"Please?"

"Raph!"

He growled and took the hand off my mouth.

"Wh-who..." I panted

Raph picked me up and put his arms firmly around me so my back was pressing to his chest, and he lifted me up off the ground, defenseless.

"Put me down!" I screamed.

He started walking.

"Listen, Kat-"

Donnie started.

"PUT ME DOWN!" I yelled again.

He placed a hand softly on my mouth.,

"We're not gonna hurt you. I swear."

Raph started walking again And the mutants started talking about me, as I sat there helpless.

^_^_^_^_^

Raph opened a sewer lid and pulled me in. They all sat me on the couch, the blue masked one behind me, putting weight on my shoulders so I couldn't get up, and Donnie leaning on my knees. I just sat there Frightened.

"Kat, I'm Donnie. That's Raph, Leo, and Mikey." He pointed to them all.

"We're not gonna hurt you. I..."

That's when Leo adjusted his hands, giving me a chance to run. I flipped up, and over Donnie, rolling along his back, and landing in a fighting stance. Everyone turned to me, taking out their weapons. Mikey made the first move, charging for me. I leaped over him, sending him for Raph. He crashed into him, and they flew into the wall. Leo charged next, and I jumped over him and he did a summer salt under me. He got up and waited for my move. I stood, not making one. He smirked, as I felt something pin me to the ground. Raph was pinning me, back to the ground. I rolled over pinning him so I jumped off him and all of a sudden everyone was circling me. Thy all charged at the same time. Wait for it...

They were almo.st a foot away from me, and I jumped up almost a couple feet, making their heads crash together. I ran, trying to find the sewer lid. I ran to an open door, and it opened by itself. I froze, and Out stepped a mutant rat. My eyes widened, as I took a step back, about to run. I turned around, seeing the four turtles again. I was cornered, by a rat and four turtles. I tried finding an opening.

"Not today, Princess." Raph growled.

"Shut up! ..."

I said back.

"Watch it ya piece of junk!"

I growled, cracking my fist.

Leo grabbed me again, by the shoulders this time.

The rat narrowed his eyes.

"Explanation, now."