Chapter 5

When school came I saw Mike talking to a really pretty girl laughing which made me curious but I walked past trying not to be jealous. When I got to class I saw him walk in and sit next to me and he said "Hey Rosie do you wanna double date sometime?" I saw what he was doing trying to make me jealous but it wasn't going to happen but wait double date who's my date? " What do you mean?" "Me and my girl friend and you and Jeremy." Oh my gosh he thinks I am dating Jeremy because of the mall! "Sure" what did I just do?! 

The game past and that was the night we were going on the double date I talked Jeremy into pretending to be my boyfriend and he said what are friends for and giggled. When we got to the restaurant he ordered my food like he knew me a lot and got the food I liked too. Is that weird? I let it get out of my head but it's awkward silence until little miss preppy giggled. God does she annoy me. Then I started to talk to her. "So you and Mike just start dating?" "Yeah!" She said with a smile and fluttering her eyes. I know she's the caption of the cheerleader's. "So do you do any sports Rosie?" "Oh um not really" I said suspiciously. "I have to jump" I said quickly because I remembered I needed to do weight training with the coach. And I sprinted out the door.

"You! Where have you been boy!?" he yells and pulls me away. "I know your not a guy you long hair and high pitch voice sold you out. But nobody else has seen you are a girl. Why are you hiding it?" "People would not treat me the same if I was a girl especially the QB." "You do know they will find out but I will keep you secret." " Thanks and can we please reschedule this I kind of sore from getting tackled." " Oh yeah sure Ill see you Monday night at ten." He said harshly.

That night while watching a movie in my dark living room while everyone's Jeremy knocks on my door once again and asks if he could stay the night. I told him we could sleep on the couch even though nobody would be home till tomorrow night. "So what are we watching?" He asks. "Star wars." Halfway through the movie I fell asleep and in the morning I was awoken by the smell of cooked eggs and bacon. I have never been woken to breakfast. And suddenly he kissed my forehead and I felt fire in my cheeks. Is that normal? "Um" I said awkwardly. "Sorry I could not help it you just so pretty." Me pretty? He is joking right?

When I got away from him to get a shower I go to my room in my towel and see him on my bed in his boxers! "What are you doing?" He hops out of the bed and he says I have to go I will see you soon and winks at me. I am now alone until I hear once again another knock and to see Mike at my door was a surprise. I thought he was mad at me. I am confused. Is he like still into me? I cant ask him calm Rosie calm. I breathed and said "What are you doing here?" "Can I talk to you?" He said motioning to come in my house. "Sure." "He looked a little worried. "I still like you I don't like my girlfriend I only want you!" He said when suddenly he started making out with me. I was In shock my face looked like screams mask. And randomly he walked out. I was very confused. Why would he walk out after kissing me? Who does that!