Chapter 4

We get into his driveway and oh my god he is rich! He asked me to come in for a bit and he would get me some food while I lay on his couch and relax. He was so sweet he did everything I didn't even have to ask. He got me an icepack to put on my head. And he asked me "Why did you faint?" " I was thinking to hard about something, but its nothing." I said calmly so he wouldn't ask me. "I should go" I said quickly. "Wait. What? Why?" He said sadly wishing for me to stay with him. "I have to go see my sister." "Oh okay see yah later than" he said while he tried hugging me and I shut the front door to his house.

"Liv!" I screamed really loud I was surprise the whole street heard me. "Rosie, come up here now!" She screams with a cry of help. "What's wrong Liv?" "He broke up with me" she said crying hugging her pillow in the corner of her bed. "What?! Why!?" "He told me he liked someone else, it wasn't me it was him. I can not believe he did it because he told me he loved me." "I think you should get some rest Liv do not let him win. You are the strongest girl I know! You can find a guy that is better than him and will love you." " Thanks Rosie I love you, good night."

When I woke up that morning nobody was home and I did not go to school that day because I did not want to go through drama with Mike. I just laid in my bed until my phone rings. "Hey Rosie, where are you?" he said in a scared voice. " I wanted to stay home and think about stuff sorry Mike" I said to him. "Oh it's okay are you coming to the game tonight? I bet you like the QB." He said in a weird voice. "Oh definitely. Only if you knew." I said as I laughed. "What?" He said with a confused laugh. "It's nothing. And yes I will be there." "Great and any reason that Jeremy was asking for you?" "He helped me out I guess me and him are friends now. Why?" "It's nothing" I said laughing. "Hey I have to go. I will talk to you at the game." He said. "Okay, bye."

At the game I am all suited up and I get on to the field. As the game starts I stare at Mike. And I get pushed on to the ground and I push my helmet on harder and I even got the strap on it so it can not come off. I continued the game even though I have busies on my arm. We won 41-8. As I walk to my car to get away Mike yells for me to stop and I do. "Hey, do you think Rosie likes you she said no to me." " Nah man she would not like me" I said In a manly voice. I hop in my car and say "Hey man she probably likes you but she hides things from people and says they just wont like her. Let her have space maybe she'll tell you." "Thanks see yeah!" He stated running. I started regreting telling him that but i cant change that now.

I went straight to sleep that night and in the middle of the night I hear my phone ring. *I picked it up* "Hello" I said in a tired voice. "Hey wanna go to a movie with me and my friends Saturday?" "Yeah sure if it's not a date." "It's not." "Okay then sure may I go back to sleep?" "Okay night."

The morning came so quick I was so mad and Jeremy came to my house and knocked on the door while I was in my PJ's. I quickly screamed and slammed the door. I ran got dress and did my hair in 10 minutes. I ran downstairs and saw him. "We missed the movie do you wanna go to the mall?" "Sure I got dressed for something today" I said laughing. When we got to the mall I saw Mike but he just walked past. Is he mad at me?