Chapter 8

"Where were you? Do you know how late you came home, young lady?" I just closed the door and already saw my mom behind me with arm crossed.

"A friend suggested to eat ice cream" i said and walked past her. Her cold gaze gave me goosebumps.

"Which friend?" She suddenly asked really curious.

"Was it that guy?" We turned our attention to a cold voice who belonged to dad. He sat quietly on the couch.

"Anni" i lied.

"Oh someone is in love" we looked up to see Daehyun coming downstairs.

"Hajima~" i hitted his arm. He made a painfull expression and rubbed his arm.

"I think he's a good guy" mom said and i covered my ears.

"Mom~" i whined.

"Let's talk about something else. Y/N, i have something for you" mom said happily. I uncovered my ears and looked at her with a curious expression.

"What is it?" I asked exited.

"I've subscribed you in a dance school" she proudly said. I widened my eyes and grinned until my lips reached my ears.

"Thank you! Thank you!" I jumped and hugged her tight.

I always participed dance battles and i always went to the dance school. When i heard the news that we moved out, i thought i wouldn't dance anymore but i was wrong!

"But i have a question" i looked up at mom.

"What is it?" i asked her.

"Are you and that guy in a relationship or are you lovers?"

"No! He's just a fr-"

"I think you two are lovers" She cutted me off. Well, i never had a boyfriend before and my mom would be proud if i had one.

"No" i replied and her happy smile turned in a sad smile. I felt guilty but i couldn't lie. I ran to my bedroom before she could ask me other questions.

I entered my bedroom and directly closed the door. I took my phone and dialed Solji's number.

"Hello?"

"Solji!!"

"What?" She asked curious.

"I can go to the dance school!" I squealed and Solji did exactly the same.

"Jinjja? I'm so happy for you!"

"Thank you" i replied with a grin.

"I have homework to do so maybe i'll call you later" Solji said.

"Okay" i hung up and smiled to myself.

Next day

BoraPOV

"Why did you woke up so late!?" My father yelled at me. I shrugged it off, it's sunday so no school.

"And why are you still in your pajamas!?" My mom crossed her arms. Just at the moment  we heard footsteps coming downstairs. A big smile on my parents' face.

"Look, that's a princess" they said and looked proudly at Eunha. She came downstairs and stood next to me. Not to forget that i received a smirk from her. I rolled my eyes.

"Did you roll your eyes!?" My father raised his voice. I looked at him annoyed.

"That's enough" he grabbed my arm and pulled me with him. He dragged me towards my bedroom and pushed me into it.
"You only leave your bedroom if you show manners" he said before he slammed the door shut. I sighed and seated myself on my bed. I hate them.

Y/NPOV

I just putted some clothes in my backpack for my dance practice. I took my hat and putted it on. I smiled at myself and took my backpack.

"Eomma, i'm going" i said while putting on my shoes.

"Be careful and don't hurt yourself" she said and i nodded in understanding.

"Bye bye" i waved and closed the door. I plugged my earphones in and listened to Team by Iggy Azalea.

--

"So we have a new person in our group, Y/N" the dance teacher announced my name and smiled at me. I bowed and received friendly smiles from others.

"Today we'll begin with-"

"Sorry we are late!" We turned our gaze to the door. 2 boys came in, i lifted my hat a bit and my heart stopped for a second. Jhope!? What is he doing here!? I quickly covered my eyes with my hat and looked down so he wouldn't recognize me.

"It's nothing" the teacher said and they bowed.

"Today we will show each others skills. You can dance what you want, jazz, hiphop, moderne,..." the teacher said.

Everyone nodded and already started to stretch. I felt Jhope's gaze on me. I felt really uncomfortable so i walked up to the other side of the room and stretched and practiced there. I already know what i will show.

"Okay who wants to start?" The teacher asked and a boy wanted to start. He walked up to the middle of the room and showed his skills. He was really talented and could to a lot of things. We clapped when he finished. A girl started to show her skills and then another girl. We all jumped in exitement.

Suddenly a girl pushed me to the middle of the room and smiled while mouthing 'fighting'. I took my position and started slowly but when the music went faster, i danced also faster.

JhopePOV

That girl, is she new? She was wearing a hat and she was really familiar but it seemed like she was avoiding me. I shrugged it off and started to stretch.

Everyone showed their skills and it was the girl's turn. I examined her and she was really good. My feet brought me towards her, she looked shocked and looked down. I started to dance with her but not long after that it turned into a dance battle. She was really good and knew what to do. I wanted to see her face so i took off her hat. It fell on the floor and i widened my eyes. She widened her eyes too and oh god she looked so cute.

"Y/N!?"

"Jhope!" We said in uneason.

"Oh, you guys know each other?" The teacher asked.

"Anni-"

"Yes, we know each other" i cutted her off and swung my arm around her shoulder to bring her close to me. She quickly took my arm off so i pouted.

--
Don't forget to vote, comment and share :)