Chapter 13

The person wiped my last tear away and putted his chin on my head. I already know who it was at the side of his sharp jawline. 

"Jhope" i sniffed.

"Nae?" He asked.

"Thank you" i whispered and pulled back. It was unable to face him, my eyes were red and puffy. He kissed my cheek and stood up.

"Let's go, we have our last classes and then we can go home" he smiled sweetly at me and offered his hand for me. I smiled back at him and accepted his hand. He helped me get up and we went back downstairs. Classes began within the minute so we were in hurry.

--

"Do you want me to walk you home?" He asked me when we were at the schoolgate.

"Anni" i shook my head. He nodded in understandin and walked away to his friends. I wasn't in the mood to listen to music so i just walked home.

The last days were a bit weird. I was kind to Jhope and accepted everything he offered me. He even saw me crying ... But it's actually a good thing. I think my feelings are getting stronger for him.

A cracking sound of a leaf, behind me grabbed my attention. I turned my head around but saw nobody. I frowned and walked further. I then heard footsteps behind me. I turned my whole body around but saw no one. It's not even Halloween and the streets are already scary.

I turned back around and walked faster. The footsteps were still following me but faded away when i entered the street where i live. I sighed in relief and searched for my keys in my pocket.

Y/N opened the door and kicked her shoes off.

"Honey, how was school?" Her mother asked her but she wasn't in the mood to talk so she immediately went to her bedroom without answering her mom's question. Her mom frowned and looked a bit confused, she eyed Daesung  who was sitting on the couch and he looked also confused. Well, Y/N is the type of girl who is really joyfull and even if she had a bad day, she would still greet her mom and maybe hug her.

Daesung sighed and stood up from the couch.

"I'll talk to her" he informed his mom and went upstairs to check on his younger sister.

He carefully opened the door of her bedroom and got in.

"What happened today?" He asked her as he sat down on the edge of her bed. Y/N was hugging her knees and looked out the window.

"Something" she mumbled, still looking out the window.

"Jhope?" Her brother asked her. She shook her head and sighed. The flashback of her crying in his chest flooded in her head but she ignored it and tried to think about what happened today with those pictures of her.

"Tell me" he said and positioned himself on a better position so he could hear her well.

"Someone stalked my old school and took the ugliest pics of me. That person also sticked it on the walls of the school and everyone saw it-"

"And they maked fun of you" her brother cutted her off. She sadly nodded and lied down on her bed.

"Do you know who it was?" He asked her. She shook her head. He sighed and stood up.

"Everything will be okay" he assured her and left her bedroom.

"And?" His mom asked him immediately when he came the stairs down.

"She just felt a bit down but it will be better" he assured his mom too and went back to the TV where he was watching a hilarious program.

--

"You just have to ignore them"  Solji told me and chewed on her sandwich.

"Yeah" i agreed but it was really difficult. How can i ignore a bunch of students who makes fun of you. Solji and i were sitting on a bench in the school garden to eat our lunch. The canteen was full and it was really calm in the garden. But it's also because there aren't a lot of student so no bullies.

Solji rolled her eyes at the sight of Bora and her girls walking up to us. I just kept chewing on my sandwich and didn't mind about her. I'm sure she came here bully me about those pics.

"Where are your glasses and braces?" She asked sarcastically. I ignored her and chewed more on my sandwich.

"Don't be too fast, if you'll eat that whole sandwhich you'll become fat" she said and her girls laughed their ass off. Solji stood up and approched Bora.

"Go away or do i need to tell everyone your secret?" Solji threatened and Bora looked a bit shocked.

"Fine" she said and walked away with her girls. Solji rolled her eyes again and sat back down next to me. I smiled at her and received a funny laugh of her.

"What?" I giggled.

"It was so fun to see Bora's reaction" she laughed out loud. I laughed too but stopped. Wasn't Bora the one who sticked the pics on the wall?

Solji stopped too and looked confused at me. She then widened her eyes.

"Was Bora the one?" She asked in disbelief.

"I think it" i replied and looked at my feet. It must be Bora!

--
Don't forget to vote, comment and share :)