Chapter 18

*ring*

I packed my stuff and left the class. I went to the ladies' room and did my thing. When i came out i saw Bora and her girls. I acted like they weren't there and washed my hands. When i was drying them she asked me something.

"Where's your bodyguard?" She asks and chewed on her chewgum.

"I don't have one" i replied confused and not knowing about what she spoke. I never had a bodyguard or do i?

"Yes, jhope" she said and took a step closer to me. I backed away and threw the tissue in the trashcan.

"He isn't my bodyguard" i sais and gave her a last confused look before i left the toilets. I sighed and took something from my backpack. I was hungry and i remembered that i putted a biscuit in my backpack. Someone suddenly bumped into me which made me look up.

"Why am i so clumsy?" I heard Rapmonster say to himself while he looked at the ground. He looked up and gave me one of his smiles which revealed his dimples.

"Oh you're here" he smiled and took my wrist. I didn't have the time to open the packet of my biscuit.

"I'm sorry by the way, i didn't look in front of me an bumped into you" he shyly explained.

"It's okay" i said. He dragged me into an empty classroom where the rest of BTS were. It was the same classroom as before. I looked around and saw Solji sitting there. Well, that was surprising.

"Hi" i greeted them and sat down next to Solji.

"Heey!!" They greeted me happily. I finally opened the packet of my biscuit. I looked up and saw Jimin looking down at me. He was sitting on a desj and i on a chair. He gave me an amused look before he got off the desk and took a chair beside me. He was up to something.

"Y/N, you're so cute" he shyly saod but i knew that he did it for a joke.

"Let me threw that packet for you in the trashcan" he took the packet from my hand and didn't forget to brush his fingers against my hand. He stood up and went to the trashcan. I looked to the boys and saw them smirking towards Jhope. Even Solji was smirking. So their idea was to make Jhope jealous by making Jimin flirt with me.

Jimin came back and sat back next to me. He scooted his chair closer to mine and gave me a sweet smile.

"Yah yah yah! That's enough" Jhope waved with his hands as he stood up from the desk. He pushed Jimin aside and crossed his arms over his chest. He knew exactly what was happening and clearly didn't like it. Everyon bursted out in laughter.

"Wow Y/N your earrings are so beautiful, maybe i have to buy you a necklace which will suit with these earrings" V came up and started flirting with me too.
"You punks" Jhope yelled and kicked their asses. V quickly ran away while laughing and Jimin hided himself behind me.

"Hajima i won't do it anymore" Jimin said between laughter.

"I'll sit here" Jhope said and sat down on the chair which Jimin was sitting on. He scooted the chair even closer than Jimin did which made your cheeks heat up from how close you were to each other.

Friday - 12:00 o'clock -

I was walking through the corridor, on my way to the canteen. Solji had a flue so she stayed home which made me a bit lonely. I actually feel a bit shy around BTS so i decided to stay a lonely whale...

The bullies already stopped with bullying me and i'm glad about it.

Before i could enter the canteen, i felt someone grabbing my hand. I turned around and looked up.

"Jhope what are you doing?"

"Taking you with me" he said. Wait what? He walked to the schoolgate while still holding my hand.

"Wait! Are we skipping school?" I asked him a bit worried. I never skipped school before.

"Yup" he casually said like it was a normal day.

"Can't you wait until school ends?" i asked him.

"Anni, it's friday so i don't mind about skipping school"

"But i mind" i protested.

"You won't regret this" he gave me an assuring smile as we left the school.

We arrived at the railway station and took a place in the train. It was really silent and awkward between us until a man seated himself next to me. He toon half of my seat so i had to shuffle closer to Jhope. I felt really uncomfortable because my head was almost resting on Jhope's shoulder. He noticed it and smirked at me. What with that smirk?

Jhope straightened himself and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. My cheeks heated up so i looked down at my lap. Jhope noticed it again and decided to play with my fingers. I heard him chuckle so i looked up.

"What?" I asked him.

"You're adorable" he leaned in and rested his forehead against mine temple. I frozed. Wasn't that what couples do? My cheeks turned crimpson red as i looked away. The man left the train and i had more space. I quickly pulled away from Jhope and seated back on my old spot. I felt Jhope's stare on me but i ignored it. He suddenly took my hand in his and held it the whole ride.