Chapter 10

Next dat at school

"Oki bye bye" i waved goodbye at Solji who just left me and went to her class. I didn't tell Solji about what happened yesterday because i know she would creep out. Daesung said that i didn't have to be afraid but something in me said that something bads will happen.

I closed my locker and walked away but my shoelaces loosened. I stopped and bended down but someone took advance and did my shoelaces for me. I looked up to make eye contact with Jhope.

"Weren't you a badboy?" I asked him and stood up.

"Like i said, i'm your badboy" he said and stood up.

"you're going to be mine one day" he said with his hands in his pockets and looking down at me. He smirked when i rolled my eyes and walked away.

"You said it more than 10 times!" I shouted at his back and shook my head. I received a warm feeling when he tied my shoelaces. I felt my cheeks heating up, not just because i made eye contact with him but also because our faces were inches appart from each other.

And why am i smiling to myself?

--

"Y/N, wake up!" My mother banged on my door. I tiredly opened my eyes and looked at the hour. It was 6am and my mother woke me up and the worst is that we have weekend.

But wait!  

My parents told me that they will go on a trip to Tokyo for 2 days and it's today! I shot my eyes wide open and quickly jumped out my bed. I ran downstairs in a hurry, still with my pajamas and messy hair. Their luggages already were standing at the door.

"Ah you're awake!" Eomma said happily and kissed my head. She placed money on the diningtable as i nodded and rubbed my eyes because i was still sleepy.

"Our plane is in 2 hours so we need to go!" Dad said and walked up to us.

"Goodmorning" he kissed my head.

"Don't worry sweatheart, we left money on the dining table and bought groceries yesterday so you wouldn't be hungry. Daesung will sleep over at his friend's house so you're alone. Don't hesitate to call us if something is happening or if you want to invite Solji you always can do it" she smiled and walked to the front door while i followed her. They both left the house after they said goodbye to me. 

I closed the door and ran upstairs to sleep further.

--

It's so boring~ i searched for good programs or movies on the TV but there is nothing. I sighed and opened my phone. I searched for a good song so chose Love Me Right by EXO. The song played so i went to the kitchen and washed the dishes...i ate like a pig so i have work...

*skip time*

22:14pm.

It's getting dark and it's a bit scary. Only the lights on the street were on and nobody walked around. I stopped looking out the window and closed the curtains. I dialed Solji's number but she didn't pink up. Oh yeah, she was visiting her grandmother in Daegu this weekend. I sighed and lookes through my contacts but i didn't have many people to hang out with.

Then one contact took my attention and i didn't want it but my fingers pressed on it.

"Y/N? missing me?" He asked.

"Anni! Can you please come over?" I asked him really lowly.

"what i can't hear you"

"I asked if you can come over" i repeated.

"I'm at your house in 5 minutes" he said and hung up.

"What did you do?" I throw my phone on the couch and ruffled my hair.

After exact 5 minutes someone ringed the bell. I nervously made my way to the door and slowly opened it.

Jhope stood there with his hands in his pockets, smirking at me.

"Hello" he said and came into my house when i stood on the side to let him in.

"Hi" i said and he followed me to the living room after he took his shoes off. I stood there with arm crossed.

"This is not what you think" i said when he came closer to me.

"Then what is it?" He was really close to me that i have to step back.

"I w-was just scared a-and Solji is not home" i stuttered and still stepped backwards.

"You're cute when you stutter" he smiled. My back came in contact with the wall and i didn't have an escape. It's a dead end. He trapped me in between his arms and came closer until our chestes were touching.

My face turned red and it was difficult to breath. I wanted to say something but nothing came out my throat.

His nose was brushing against mine and our lips were almost attaching to each other but he leaned back and kissed my forehead. I frozed on my spot.

"Cutie" he smiled and ruffled my hair. He walked up to the couch and sat down. I covered my cheeks with my palms and stood still on my spot.

I have butterflies in my stomach and why am i disappointed? It was like i wanted him to kiss me.

"Aren't you coming?" I snappes out my thoughts when i heard Jhope's voice.

"Euh yeah, do you want to drink something?" I asked him.

"No i just want you to sit next to me" he smiled happily and patted the space next to him on the sofa. I was too nervous to sit next to him so i asked another question.

"Do you want to eat something?"

"No" he simply said, still with his bright smile on his face. I sighed and seated myself next to him.

"is there a movie you want to see?"

"If you want to watch a movie then i will too" he said and wrapped his arm around my shoulder but i pushed his arm back. I saw a small pout on his lips and it was really cute.

I took the remote and searched for a good movie or program.

"Oh this one is good" he pointed to a movie which was to start.

"Okay" i placed the remote on the coffee table and went to the kitchen to take popcorn and soda.

When coming back to the living room, i saw Jhope already into the movie. He was concentrated and didn't saw me coming in. Not that it's a bad thing or so.

I placed the soda and popcorn on the coffeetable and turned the lights off.

Middway the movie was a kissscene and it was really awkward between jhope and me. I noticed him taking a few glances at me and it maked me even embarassed.

The kissscene turned out in a makeout session and jhope turned the tv off.

"Not allowed for your little eyes" he smiled and i smiled awkwardly. I sipped from my soda and unlocked my phone to see the hour, 23:53pm.

When i placed my glass back on the coffietable i felt his gaze on me.

"Why are you staring?" I asked him and he stayed silent.

"Weirdo" i said silently but he heard me.

"I'm your weirdo" he said and i sighed.

"Whatever" i still didn't look at him until i felt his fingers under my chin and lifting it up. His face came closer until our faces were inches from each other. He didn't kiss me but just stared at my lips. I didn't pull back because i couldn't, it was like he putted some magic on me.

We stayed like that for almost a minute, without kissing and couldn't resist anymore and took the first step. I pressed my lips against his and placed my hand on his chest. He kissed back and placed his hand on my cheek.

--
Don't forget to vote, comment and share :)