Part 1

<Jimin's POV>
*Yawn, gotta go to school again and see all those boring girls that are already clinging to me.......*sigh "whatever" I said to myself, although it was Monday.......

<Arrived at school>
I walked towards my locker and I suddenly saw an empty locker beside mine. Hmmmm, did someone shift their locker? I thought to myself. "Who cares anyway?" I said under my breath. When I walked to my class, I saw an extra table that was beside mine, I was getting more curios when the teacher came in with a girl call Soo Ji.

I was looking at her the whole time that I didn't even notice. Wow, she's pretty...... I said while I blushed. I have never felt that way since I broke up with my Girlfriend. In case u haven't know, I am a playboy in university and I always walk around with many girls following behind me.

Anyway, enough of my past, I was still looking at her when she suddenly introduce herself " I'm Soo Ji, I study in Australia last time, so I'm not so good with korean, please take good care of me. " she said with a light and cute smile.

"Thank you Soo Ji for introducing yourself to us" said Ms Yeon. Kellie , please sit beside our student, Park Ji Min.

She turned to look at where I was and suddenly, I saw her blushing and I found myself blushing too, what's going on....?