Part 19

<Jimin POV>

"We have to go on a tour after two months so it will be busy this two months for you to get ready and stuff." PDnim said it loud and clear in the meeting room.

I walk down the valley thinking of Soo Ji would accompany me for the tour.

"I'm going on a tour. You'll be coming right??" I ask her firmly and she nods her head, smiling at me. Phew, that was easy.

{skip to tour day}

<Soo Ji POV>

I'm so nervous, it's been so Long since I ride a plane..... "You okay?" Jimin must have notice me biting my lower lip. I nod lightly and went to sit on the chair to wait for departure time.

I slept all the way to Japan and when I woke up, I was not aware of where I was walking and I bump into someone, Luhan! Isn't he from Exo?? "Sorry..." I bowed.

"It's okay, wow, you're pretty, can I get your number?" He seems nice so I gave him my contact number. He then walk off smiling.

"Ahem, did you not notice me?? Why did you give him your contact?!!" Jimin stare suspiciously at me.

"Oh sorry! I was a fan of him last time (a/n now also actually;) and he was my bias in Exo, I didn't know I'll see him." I said cheerfully. "Aish okay whatever, Bts is never your bias group......" Jimin said as he walk away. I ran and back hug him, "who says so? You are my biggest bias:)" I blush while saying that.

"Awwwwww, little Soo Ji is blushing, how cute!" Jimin said as I pouted. We went to check into the hotel and of course I'm with Jimin, Jungkook is with Yeon Shi so yeah okay. The others just pair themselves but one of them is going to sleep alone because they're an odd number group.

The next morning, the boys went for concert, fansign and stuff while I decided to go out for a walk. "Wow, the air here is so fresh." I said to myself. It's winter time here so I wore a Long jeans, with oversized tee and a black winter jacket.

"Can I have a normal bubble tea with pearl?" I ask the cashier and she nodded. While I wait for my turn to collect my drink, I saw a familiar guy with another guy. Wait! Isn't that Luhan? He must have seen me because he's walking this way. "Hello! We met again!" Luhan chirp happily. "Hello......." I said shyly. "And by the way, this is sehun, he loves bubble tea so I accompany him here to buy it. How about you?" He ask me with a question look on his face.

"My Boyfriend went for concert and fan sign and stuff so he went out, I just came out for fresh air and decided to buy a drink." I smiled.

<Luhan POV>

Oh my god! Her smile is so gorgeous! She look so pretty! Aish Luhan what are you thinking about?!!! Pabo!!!!!!!

"Yeah, I got to go, see you soon:)" she said and I wave at her. So she's not married yet, maybe I may have a chance.

<Soo Ji POV>

Well that was a nice talk with.....urmmm.....oh yeah Luhan.

"Soo Ji~~~!" Jimin sang. (Right, I was at home) " Hellooo:)" I smiled at him and he laid on my lap.

"How was your day at the concert today??" I ask Jimin and he smiled. "The fans are so fun, they support us Bts a lot, I'm thankful. By the way, where did you go today for the whole day??

"I went to get fresh air and wanted to buy bubble tea when I saw Luhan and who's that guy, oh Sehun." (Oops the actual name;) Jimin pouted as I said that.

"Did you guys do anything??" He look suspiciously at me. "I cheated on you!" I said seriously and he wanted to yell when I laugh. "Hahaha!!!" I laugh and he gave me his annoyed face.

"How dare you trick me!" He started tickling me and I was laughing so badly. He stopped. "Don't not be so close with him please, I don't want to lose you...." He wanted to cry when I hug him tightly. "Aish pabo, lets go sleep and remember, I will never leave you." I smiled.

We went to sleep......

<Jimin pov>
I woke up with a yawn and moved around slightly, bumping into something in the process. Soo Ji. I admired her with a smile while caressing her cheeks. She opened her eyes slowly and said "Oh i thought you were busy today." I shooked my head and pointed at the closet.

"Im free for today so lets go out. Now you should probably go and change jagiya." She nodded excitedly and immediately went to the bathroom to change. Now, what should we do today?

Oh, maybe I should bring her to the beach, she love the Breeze there.(I already planned something tho) Anyway, what's taking her so Long man?? Once I said that, she walk out smiling like a fool, tch, sometimes I think she's thinking about other boys but she doesn't so I'm fine.

Actually, the boys and I plan to make a surprise beach barbecue party for Soo Ji and Yeon Shi because they've been supporting us since the start and.....

I.....

Love.....

Soo.....Ji!!!!!!

Aish, hide your blush Jimin!!!

A/n: that's so random Jimin, too random!
JM: shut up and continue writing this story! Sometimes I wonder how you even came up with the story...
A/n: .....

<Soo Ji POV>

I walk out of the showering room smiling because I remember Jimin saying taking me out today, I wonder where will we go....? Then I saw Jimin trying not to smile, that's weird.

(A/n: I'm crazy! I almost forgot they were at Japan not Korea!😂)

Where do you think they'll go???;) Please.......vote......?