Part 11

<Soo Ji POV>

I Guess he's not coming because he's angry at me.......... 'Soo Ji!!!!!!' I heard a scream from a familiar voice and I knew it was Jimin! He did come, but I'm scared he's still angry at me......
He hug me. 😳

'You worried me! Where are you guys going? I'm going too!' Jimin said and Jungkook and I just laughed. Have I not told you that Jimin is quite clingy sometimes😂 but he's still cute.

'We're not going anywhere Jimin, relax.' I smiled and said to him. He suddenly smiled again and then frown. 'Then why did you send me that message?' He ask me. Oh shit. Nvm, I'll just say it.

'Firstly, it was Jungkook who gave me the dare and secondly, when you left the hospital, I thought you were angry so I thought this prank might show if you still.........'I stopped my sentence. 'Still what??' He ask and showing that I'm-pretending-to-not-face- and smirking.

"Nothing" I said trying to hide my face because i could feel it burning. "Awwwww, you were gonna say that I love you right?" He smirk and I just looked away, not wanting him to see me blush. "Anyways, secondly, Jungkook gave me this dare to send you this message so I sent." I said and he just give me a I get it face.

<Jungkook POV>

Well, at least now I know Hyung is not cheating on my noona😂 "Hyung!" I said half yelling because they were in their wonderland. "Should we go and practice??" I yelled. "Yah, Jeon Jungkook I swear I'll kill you if you shout again! Anyways, fine let's go but she's coming with us!" Jimin said.

"What! Why?" My sis screamed. "Yeah why Hyung? She has to go back to the hospital!" I said as Jimin shook his head. "Nope, I already ask the doctor if she could be discharged today and he say yes so she's coming." Jimin Hyung said. "Urgh, whatever!" My Sis rolled her eyes but I could tell she's happy.

But...........

But what?? Read more!!!! Anyway, sorry for updating late and suddenly writing Jungkook asking Jimin to go practice because I hardly write them together and the other members but I'll try Kay:)))