Part 12

<Soo Ji POV>

As we were walking to bighit entertainment, Jimin kept catching glances at me and how do I know that, woman's instincts. I feel so awkward so I went beside Jungkook. I could feel him rolling his eyes so I went back to him and hold his hands.

He looked surprise as he stared at me and afterwards, he seems to know why and he just hold my hands tighter and smirked.

-skip time-

"Yeon Shi?" I said softly in case she wasn't who she was 😂. "Oh Soo Ji you're here too?" She said and when she saw Jungkook, she ran to him and hug him, ignoring me 😑

Nvm, I went to sit down at a corner with Yeon Shi to see the boys dance. To be honest, I didn't know I was staring at Jimin when suddenly the song ended. He walk towards me with sweaty body and he smirk, "am I so good looking? You've been staring for the whole time."

"Ah um no......I was just looking that direction, who knows." I replied blushing. "You don't have to say much, I know it when you're lying." He said and I just shrug, not wanting to face him.

He suddenly caress my face and turn my face around. Gosh! I could feel his breath and that warm feel his hands touching on my face. We were just an inch apart!!!!!!!! Save me!!!!!!!!!

"Ahem ahem! *cough cough" the other hyungs suddenly fake cough and thank goodness, I was saved!!!! "Excuse me, there are innocent people here! You too Jungkook and Yeon Shi. New rule, no kissing in the dance studio!" Jin said and I just notice Jungkook doing the same thing Jimin was doing. I started giggling and same for the hyungs. "You ruin my moment Hyung!" Jungkook whined. We just laugh.

"Let's go get some food! I'm hungry!" V said and Suga just said "since when were you not hungry?" And we all laugh.

To be honest, idk what I'm writing now so tell me if I make a mistake or something😅 and btw, pls vote and give me comments, it means a lot.