Part 18

<Soo Ji POV>

What happen to me? Where am I?? As I open my eyes, I see someone's head lying at the side of the bed and holding my hands. He was also wearing the hospital clothes. As I shifted a bit to sit up right, he woke up and hug me. Jimin!

"You know I was so worried! I was scared of losing you!" Jimin said while hugging me tighter. "미안해........(sorry) anyway, it was Sun Hee who kidnap me but now I don't know where she is and I don't know how I get out? I only remembered someone carrying me out because my head was really giddy, I couldn't recall anything." I told Jimin and he told me it was Jungkook who SAVE ME.

"Noona!!!" Jungkook barge in once he heard the nurse telling I was awake. (How did that happen?😂 The nurse didn't even come in)

"Thank you kookie, and sorry too......." I said with remorse although I didn't do anything wrong. "Don't apologise! You didn't do anything wrong!" He hold my hands and sway it, smiling at me. I just smile lightly.

"Anyway, Sun Hee and the other two guys were caught so you don't have to worry anymore!" Kookie smile brightly, showing two rows of teeth. I just love that smile😁

I discharge from the hospital afterwards and Jimin and I decide to take a stroll at the park near our house.

"I miss you so much even if it's only one or two days, even a few hours can't wait!" Jimin spoke quietly and hold my shoulders, making me face him. "Sorry, I was too careless, I didn't know your ex would do this.......sorry......." I mumbled but loud enough for him to hear.

He shook his head and smile. "Let's forget what happened and carry on with our lives!" Jimin cheerfully say that and I smile lightly.

Who knows what will happen next.......

Sorry readers! I know this chapter is short but I have to post something before 12am so yeah, I write more for the next chapter. Gimme some ideas please>.< Thanks readers