Chapter 2: Bullied Again

Chapter Two

“Cinder! Where’s my white shirt?”

“Cinder, have you seen my Sharpie?”

“Cinder!”

It’s another déjà vu. When the eldest son starts to shout my name and ask for something, the whole family begins to shout my name as well.

I immediately went to Ray’s room and gave his white shirt that was freshly ironed. I helped him tied up his shoelaces as he was fastening the buttons of his shirt.

As soon as I’m done with Ray’s concern, I quickly went to Andrew who was sitting at the recliner downstairs.

“Here’s your Sharpie, Drew,” I handed him the pen, “I saw it under the table yesterday while I was cleaning the house. It’s just that I forgot to give it to you last night.”

I smiled at him and went to get my bag and books.

“We’re going now, Dad!” Ray bid good bye to Uncle Ed, followed by Andrew and off they went inside their Silver Volvo and drove to school.

“I’m going as well Uncle Ed,” I said, “I’ll be back by four thirty.”

I bowed.

He just raised his chin as a sign of agreement.

I went to the backyard to get my bike and climbed up. The sky was clear and the birds were chirping. The aura was great. Everyone and everything is doing good. I drove my bike and off I went to school.

As I was already near the big gate of the university I am enrolled, I could see students riding in their expensive cars. Others were sent by their personal drivers, some were with their parents and others were the ones driving their own cars.

Well, not all students here are born with silver spoons in their mouth though. There are also scholars here and I’m one of them.

However, a lot of scholars pretend to be coming from a wealthy family. But I don’t act as one.

Lucky for me I was able to study in this prestigious university.

I went inside and parked my bike. I checked everything before I left.

Entrance.

A group of boys came running towards my direction and bumped on me.

“Hey!” I shouted, “Watch out you guys!”

I’m kind of irritated. Early in the morning and a bunch of 12th grade boys from the other section came crossing down the hallway, bumping at me like I’m transparent at all.

They didn’t even care to ask for an apology.

I sighed.

As I continued my pace and passed by the corridors, students were staring at me. Some were trying to hide their laughter as soon as I passed by them.

“What the heck is happening now?” I thought.

I didn’t bother to ask and continued walking until I reached our classroom.

As soon as I reached our classroom, I immediately went to my desk. Still, students inside the classroom were staring at me. Some were laughing already.

“Stop it or else I’m gonna expose to the whole university that there are scholars in this classroom,” A familiar voice came out from nowhere that made the students who were silly laughing stopped.

“One false move again and I’m really gonna expose each one of you,” Jasper threatened my classmates, “If I’m not mistaken, half of this class are scholars.”