Chapter 1

Hi my name is Maddie Blue and i'm an Aquarius, i love the colour green and black,  i have 3 best friends and we get into a bit of mischief sometimes. What else am i missing, oh my dad died before i was born or that's what i was told by my mum. Anyway i finish collage last year and i'm 23 and my birthday is on the 29 of August 1993. I live in live in Wolverhampton, England ,Untied Kingdoms. I like to draw and dance but i love to sing and play instruments. Im a Musical Prodigy i know how to play every instruments had since the first instrument was made. I also don't care what anyone ever thinks about me. I don't care if anyone thinks I'm crazy or not but i know i'm crazy. Anyway this is my story not anybody else's my story. So now im going to tell you my story from the start.

Maddie's POV

"Yo Mads over here" Jackson yelled from across the mall parking lot. I got out of my car and jogged up to them.

"Hey guys. How are you" I asked them and by them i mean my best friends and only friends Jackson, Caleb and Tatiana but we call her Tati.

"Yeah, I'm good""Fine, not ok or great but fine""Amazing" They all called out at once but the one that caught my attention was Jacksons call out.

"What's wrong Jackson. Are you ok. You don't sound so good"I told and asked him.

"Not really. My room mate and his girlfriend are fighting again for the 5 time this week and i cant get any sleep" He said tiredly

"Well why don't you stay with me. I mean i have heaps of room considering i bought a house and not an apartment. So i have lost of room for you to stay and if you want you can move I'm so they can have all the room to fight if they want or not" I told him

"Thanks Maddie and i will co sider it but for now lets go shopping"He told me and the others.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey guys its me I'm not going to be doing many author notes but i wont be posting a lot at a time cause I'm still in school and in year 9 its hard but I'm going to be doing some in the holidays which have started. A big thanks to anyone how reads this and please till me what you think of it. xoxo Gossip Girl. xoxo Maddison Skyla