Losing Twice

Harry and Louis walked off of the stage with their new found boy bond One Direction. They had lost. Sure, 3rd place was okay, but this was it. The end of the line. They would go their separate ways and never speak again. Zayn, Liam, and Niall were the other boys in the group. All five of the boys walked offstage and into their dressing rooms, sniffling and holding back tears. Harry sat down on the couch and bawled. Louis was quick to comfort him. He sat down and they hugged it out. The other boys were supportive of them. Zayn had a bit of a problem with the whole gay thing, but other than that, he was cool. Everyone changed out of the stage clothes and got into a group hug one last time. As they started to exit, Simon appeared and scared Louis half to death.

"Hello boys, could you come back in here for a second?" They all looked at each other, wondering what he had to say. Louis, Niall and Zayn sat down on the couch while Harry and Liam stood.

"Look, I don't know why you guys didn't win. You should have."

"Well, what's done is done." Zayn shot back.

"Not exactly boys, You see, I think you boys have a bright future... That's why I want you to consider signing to Syco Records."

"Yes!" Niall yelled as soon as Simon finished his sentence. "Well, if the other boys want to." The other four boys nodded in agreement and Simon reached into his briefcase.

"Alight boys, I need you to sign here, here, and here." The boys picked up the pens as quick as they could and each signed their names three separate times. Simon stacked the papers neatly and placed them back into his briefcase. "Alright, I expect to have five songs written up by next Friday. Got it?" Everyone nodded, a little less excited this time. I'll see you boys next Friday!" When he walked out, the boys all started celebrating. Hugging each other, jumping up and down, they were happy. They may have lost the X Factor, but they somehow knew they'd be big. The boys parted their ways, except Louis and Harry. They decided to stay in London and book a hotel room.

---

"Hi, welcome to the Mariott, name please?"

"Tomlinson."

"Oh! You're Louis! And you're Harry! I watched you boys on the X Factor. I voted for you every single night as many times as I could. Okay, I'm getting carried away, here are your keys. Enjoy your stay!" The boys walked into their room and tossed their stuff inside. As soon as the door was closed, Louis pinned Harry against the wall and kissed him.

"I think this calls for celebration sex."

"Well, if you insist, Louis." Harry replied with a smirk.

"Gah, you're so cheeky sometimes." Harry took off his sweater as Louis was unbuttoning his shirt. When the shirts were off, Louis laid on the bed as seductively as he could. Harry was rock hard at this point. He took off his pants as fast as he could and jumped onto the bed with Louis. Harry took Louis' pants off and played with him through his underwear. At first, he would just rub it with his hand, then he'd bend down and tease him by nibbling on the head of his dick. Louis' breathing was labored at this point. Short, choppy. Harry knew what to do. He stuck a finger through the waistband of his underwear and slid them down. He bent down and licked the length of Louis' dick. When he got to the tip, Harry swirled his tongue around the head. Louis enjoyed that, a lot. He moaned deeply as if he was purring. Harry then started sucking him off. He stuck the whole thing in his mouth. What he did with his tongue was heaven to Louis, and within seconds, Louis came.

"Now, ass up." Louis did as he was told. Ever since they started dating, Harry learned to be assertive. He took control almost every time they had sex. Louis would top occasionally, but only if they were both super horny. As harry applied the lubricant to Louis' ass, he fingered him a bit. He then lubed up his penis and didn't waste time with the penetration. He went in as far as he could and thrusted. Each time he did, he would grunt and moan deeply. Louis didn't even know how such a deep groan came from a little guy. Harry kept thrusting as Louis began contracting his anal muscles. That always drove Harry crazy and it especially did tonight. As soon as he squeezed on his dick, warm cum shot into Louis' ass. Harry pulled out and fell on the bed in exhaustion. It was midnight when they had finished. Louis wrapped his arms around Harry as they fell asleep together.

-----

Two days later, Louis got a call. He turned ghost white and hung up.

"What's wrong babe?" Harry asked in concern.

"Management wants to meet us. JUST us."

"Well, it can't be too bad, it's just management." As they left the hotel in the cab, Harry played with his new bracelet. Harry and Louis had gone to Leeds festival the day before and had a wild night. Sex in a tent was better than a bed. Harry smirked at the thought as they neared the office. Louis was shaking and bouncing his leg up and down.

"Babe, it'll be okay. I promise." As they stepped out of the cab, Harry sensed that he was wrong. They stepped through the giant glass doors and was greeted by a woman named Katie. She was super friendly. She led them into a conference style room overlooking the city. The view would've been gorgeous, if they both weren't so nervous. They both sat down in leather chairs and waited for a good fifteen minutes. They didn't say much between that time.

"Why hello, you must be Harry and Louis. I'm Karen, the Modest! Management CEO. So, it has come to my attention that within three days, you have already violated our contract."

"Um what? All we've done is gotten a hotel room and gone on some dates." Louis said.

"Exactly. If you had read the contract, you would've seen that it says "No same sex couples are permitted to be seen in public." This also includes no "I love yous in public, no staying in the same place on your off time, and absolutely no dates unless planned by us."

"WHAT? YOU HAVE TO BE FUCKING KIDDING. I'M NOT HIDDING MY GOD DAMN RELATIONSHIP. I LOVE LOUIS AND YOU CAN'T CHANGE THAT."

"Mr. Styles, calm down. It's nothing personal. You both can still date, but if you want to be successful, you must follow our rules.

A familiar brown headed girl walked in and Louis almost shouted from shock.

Now, Louis, I want you to meet Tina and Eleanor Calder. They are twins. You are going to be fake dating them. Not at the same time, of course. They will get off time by switching out. No one will ever notice." The two boys sat completely still, in shock over the situation. "Now, Eleanor Calder will be the main name that they will be called. You can go back to the hotel now, we can discuss more later. Now Eleanor and Louis, I have a cab for you with some paparazzi to snap some cute pictures. Harry, you have a cab to yourself. Don't get any ideas you two. I'll see you both later." She picked up a file on the table and left Harry, Louis, Eleanor, and Tina in the room.