Let's do it

Marcel was the first to wake up. He felt Louis' arms around his stomach and Marcel smiled. He had no clue what was going on this weekend. He never acted so reckless. Marcel picked up his glasses off of the night stand and slowly lifted himself from Louis' embrace. He threw on some sweatpants and a t-shirt and walked downstairs to the smell of bacon. He walked into the kitchen to see Johannah cooking and the girls sitting at the dining table, each with a cup of steaming coffee.

"Good morning Marcel." Johannah said cheerfully. "You hungry?"

"Yeah, I could eat." He poured himself some coffee and sat down at the table.

"Where's Louis?" Haley asked.

"I'm right here." We all turned to see a messy haired Louis standing in the door way, rubbing his eyes sleepily. He trotted over to his mom, kissed her cheek, got some coffee, and sat down next to Marcel. He smiled at Marcel and sipped on his coffee.

"Alright kids, come get a plate and get what you want." Everyone got up and picked up a paper plate, filing into a line at the stove. After everyone got their eggs, bacon, biscuits, and hashbrowns, they all ate without speaking. Marcel was the first to finish.

"Hey Lou, do you mind if I use your laptop?"

"No, go ahead. Do you know where it is?"

"Yeah." Marcel got the laptop and pulled up his facebook page. Nothing new. He then went to the X Factor home page. He really wanted to audition, but he's never going to do it. Louis walked in and Marcel tried to close the page before Louis could see, but his computer was too slow. Louis smirked at Marcel.

"Marcel, if you want to apply, just do it. I'm sure you're a good singer."

"No, I'm not." Marcel replied.

"Then sing for me and I'll be the judge of that." Marcel blushed and started playing with his fingers. "Oh come on. You can't be that bad."

"I don't want to, Louis. I'm gonna take a shower now." With that, Marcel briskly walked to the bathroom without listening to Louis saying wait. He got into the bathroom and took off his clothes. He turned on the water and stepped in. He let the water run over his hair and into his face. At home, he usually sang in the shower. He had forgotten he was at Louis' house started to sing, loudly. After he was finished singing "Isn't She Lovely" he got out and dried off. "Oh crap." He said. He had just remembered that he was at Louis' house. He hoped that nobody had heard. He threw on the clothes he got yesterday and fixed his hair as good as he could, trying to remember the way that the hair dresser taught him. He got it curly then walked out nervously.

"Marcel!" He heard Louis yell from his room. He walked in to see Louis on his bed. "Seriously Marcel. You are an amazing singer." Marcel blushed.

"You really think so?"

"Uh, yeah. The girls heard you too." Marcel's eyes widened and he turned away embarrassed. He heard footsteps come up the stairs and all of the girls came in.

"So." Iris said. "When were you going to tell us that you are an amazing singer?" Marcel shyly looked away.

"Do you really think I'm good?" Marcel asked.

"Uh, yeah. You are better then good." Colleen replied.

"Wow." Marcel replied.

"So." Louis began. "Do you want to send in a video?"

Marcel looked around at everyone. "Let's do it." They pulled up the X Factor page and each of them did their auditions. Louis was absolutely amazing. He had the voice of an angel.

"Okay Marcel, have you thought about maybe going by a different name? Marcel doesn't sound very intriguing."

"Oh, um, I haven't given it much thought." Marcel replied.

"I have." Louis replied. "I wrote down a bunch of name options for you." He handed Marcel the paper and he went through the names. After reading each name ten times, Marcel still couldn't decide. "Lou, can you help me with this?"

"Okay, well, I narrowed it down to three. Marcus, Ed, and Harry."

"I like Harry the best." Marcel replied.

"Okay then, Harry." Louis smiled and entered Marcel's information into the site. Marcel sang his song and it was sent to the X Factor producers.

"You know, I like Harry a lot more then Marcel." Louis said.

"Yeah, I do too." Marcel replied.

"Maybe you should go by Harry now." Louis said.

"I think I will. Start calling me Harry." Harry replied.