Chapter 2: Reunion

???

    "Aww,sh.... I guess that last fight did one over on me. Wait was I not in school earlier. Stupid realistic dreams, can't trust a single memory to be one hundred percent accurate. Lets see who's online today."

    As Leonard leaped from his bed he realized, Why didn't my floor squeak just then. He ran to his closet only to see a walk in room that held a strange, monochrome pod. That was never there before, so where am I?! Question after question bombarded his mind as his cool composure became fear then wrath, as his name stated that he was "The Demon of Wrath."

    I'M KILLING THAT SMUG SLITHERING WEASEL AND MAKING HIM ANSWER WHY I'M HERE!

    Leonard sprinted out the room only to see that his room along with many had signs that showed names of the residences. Guts, they got guts putting me in some makeshift prison.

    He then noticed that D'mitri name was on the sign next to him. 

    "Stop! You are not allowed out yet," a female said in a authorizing voice.

    Leonard was lucky he took a mix of fighting styles or he would had ran out of stamina after this marathon he pulled. He just ran through the campus til he came to an overpass where he was surrounded.

    "You can stop there, so just calm down and go back to your room," in a demanding tone. 

    Guess I'm dealt a bad hand and the chips happen to fall in place. This time I know I'm definitely fu..... Wait, why did this feel like, I've been here before?

    It was then Leonard noticed the space around him was...odd. He reached out and lead his hand through a huge ripple which then played the images backwards. He then noticed himself in the room, but with a second him where he then was warped into the afterimage of him freaking out. He was dumbfounded to find that his memories somehow went back 10 minutes after he left.

    He took the previous memories to help him plan an escape along with D'mitri. But he knew that he had a time limit before the guard came around, so he followed through with his plan only to find that the guard didn't come around the same time she originally came. This peaked his interest while also shocked that D'mitri wasn't there in his room. He felt his heart drop as he remembered out of his previous lessons "The Butterfly Effect." The flow of time changed because of someone knew how to counteract his plan, but only people affected by this phenomenon are able to retain their memories from the original time flow and subsequently change, alter or even damage the new stream of chronologically tailored events that eventually resulted in a new period that certain actions no longer exist. He felt a chill when he realized that someone other than him had this frightening ability.

    "WHERE ARE YOU, D'MITRI YOU FOOL," he yelled as he ran as if his life was on left in the hands of somebody other than his. It was then when he heard his friend scream. Leonard proceeded to kick the door down only to find D'mitri lying on the floor; his nose covered in blood with a contented look on his face.

    "Do I even need to ask because..." Leonard mumbled in a disappointed tone.

    "I can now die in peace... So long Leo, "announced D'mitri. 

    "So you're ready to get your face stomped?"

    "Don't be so heartless. After seeing a knock out beauty like her, you'd be dead too."

    "Name?"

    "Oh yeah, here!" D’mitri had pulled out a slip of paper with the young girl’s name on it and handed it to Leonard.