Chapter 1

Finn's POV-
We are on AOL Build! Woop woop! "Well your character was worried about girlfriends, his first crush was Eleven." Ricky said, my face immediately turned red, I have had a crush on Millie since I first met her. I decided to make a joke out of it "yes she was," I started and put my arm around her and finished "and always will be." I looked down at the ground and Millie had this weird, yet adorable, smile of her face. I then pulled my arm back and said "yeah, it was very awkward when the kissing scene came." "We got some entertainment out of that." Caleb said "well, after it was over I stood up and said 'kissing sucks!' And Finn was like 'I mean it wasn't that bad.' Like, shut up Finn." Millie joked and I laughed, my face was burning hot, "we went through two packs of tic-tacks." I said "yeah, he came over to me with two packs of tic-tacks and threw one to me, we both ate all the tic-tacks." Millie said "what's funny is that when we got handed the script for that episode the look on Finn and Millie's face when they saw they had to kiss was priceless, especially Finn's." Caleb said and covered my face with my hands, I was blushing so hard "ha, we embarrassed him." Caleb said and I laughed a little, I uncovered my face just in time to see Millie whisper something to Caleb. When Millie was done Caleb just laughed and said "yes." What? I was staring at him, he got the memo "I'll tell you la-" "no you won't tell him later." Millie cut him off, I'm very confused "okay, I'm sorry, please don't go all Eleven on me." Caleb said "okay then." I said, "anyway...." I trailed off "so, I mean I'm kinda confused on if Eleven had a crush on Mike or not, because she was just kinda shocked at first, and plus she wouldn't know what that was." Gaten said, looking directly at me, seeing my reaction, I saw Millie's face turn red. I held back a smile at seeing her blush and said "maybe, Mike explained what liking somebody means, and that one scene in the bathroom when they started leaning in but Dustin stopped them, she obviously knew something was going to happen." "Okay, I wanted a simple maybe, yes, or no, not details." Gaten said smiling, that was probably the reaction he wanted "and The Duffer Brothers literally told me that before we had to kiss that I had a crush on Mike, so there's your answer." Millie said "okay, I know you guys like to talk about each other so much, but we have to continue." Natalia said, I face started burning red, okay, Gaten, Caleb, and Noah are the only ones who know I have a crush on Millie, so Natalia and Caleb obviously know something, Caleb because Millie just told his something, and Natalia because her and Millie are like best friends. "So, all I'm getting is about Millie and Finn, and Natalia and Charlie." Ricky said "oh, what's funny about Natalia and Charlie is that when Charlie was handed the script for episode eight and saw he didn't end up with Nancy he was like 'what is this'!" Noah said "yeah it was funny." Natalia said "and that's it about Jancy, let's get back to Mileven." Noah said and wiggled his eyebrows at me. I punched his shoulder and he laughed. Noah was the first one I told, because he's my brother.(pretend he is) No body knows that he's my brother and we want to keep it that way. And yes we are brothers by blood. "There is nothing else to say about Mileven." Millie said, the way she said Mileven with her accent melted my heart. "Oh but there is." Noah said in a sing-song voice, I punched his shoulder harder "ow! Okay it was a joke!" He said and held his hands up in defense, I had completely forgotten that we had a audience right now, until I heard laughs. Right, there is an audience. "Well, there might be more to Jancy." Caleb said "no, there's not, I swear you try way to hard with that." Natalia said "or should I say with Natlie?" Caleb said "shut up." Natalia said and we all laughed "ooh, I never thought to make a ship name out of Millie and Finn." Noah said I looked at him with the 'don't do this' look. He just smiled his evil smile and said "Fillie." "No I think Minn is better." He corrected and I just gave him the 'I hate you so much right now' look. "Dude, imagine Finn and Millie side-by-side when Millie had her long hair." Gaten said "adorable is what it would be." Noah said, I looked at him and mouthed 'I hate you so much' 'I hate you to.' He mouthed back, "I couldn't imagine what my dad would be doing right now if he were here." Millie said with a laugh, that adorable laugh of hers. "Imagine what would happen if my sister was here, she'd be in the audience making little kissy faces at me." I said and Noah laughed, he knew it would be true. "My dad would be all like 'stay away from my daughter or I'll hurt you.'" Millie said in a deep voice, everyone laughed "my sister would also be sending me the kissy face emoji, and the heart eyes emoji, and the emoji of the guy and girl about to kiss, and all the other ones relating to kissing and love, she ships me and Millie more than anybody in the world." I said "that's what my mom would do." Millie said "my mom doesn't know how to use emojis properly, so she would be like sending me a middle finger and not knowing it." I said and Noah basically fell on the floor in laughter, he knows it's true because she always does it. Like in the mornings she try's to send us emojis saying good morning but it ends up with a middle finger and baby head. She's very weird. "Well we are out of time, it was nice having you guys on the show." Ricky said "bye." We all said and got off stage. What a great day.

(First chapter done, also I'm to tired to try and edit this, so deal with it)