Chapter 5

Finn's POV-
"Now please don't tell me you're gonna become Mike and be all obsessed with Millie." Was the first thing Noah said when Millie left "wtf dude? I'm not like that in real life." I said "right, I'm stupid, sorry." He said and I shook my head, I pulled out my phone and saw a text that I apparently didn't hear go off. I read it 'Nicole is picking you up, your getting on the plane, and you are coming home, don't forget Noah.' My mom texted, I'm surprised she didn't mess anything up. Then I laughed when I read the 'don't forget Noah' part, since one time we left Noah at a store and didn't realize until we were going to bed, and we left him there at eight o' clock in the morning. "What?" Noah said "mom just texted me saying Nicole's coming to pick us up to go to the plane and the last thing she said was 'don't forget Noah' and I laughed at the memory." I said "it wasn't funny to me, I thought I was going to die, that's why I was all curled up in a corner when you found me." He said and I laughed, then Nicole walked in. "Let's go bros!" She shouted and walked back out, okay then, we grabbed out suitcases and followed her. We caught up to her pretty quickly. "So, how is my brother from another mother?" She said, oh yeah, sometimes I forget I'm her stepbrother. I used to be an only child, then my parents spilt up and then after three years my mom got married again to a guy with one kid, and then had two more kids with him. Those kids are Nicole, Noah, and Nick. I was only one when this happened, when my mom got married to my stepdad Nicole was nine, so she's twenty-one right now, and when my mom had Noah I was two, so Noah is eleven right now, and when she had Nick I was three, he is ten right now. "Good." I said "oh come on, nothing exciting happened?" She said "maybe." I said, I have a feeling she already knows "tell me." She said "you seem like you already know." I said "okay, I do, and I'm so happy." She fangirled, she knows me and Millie are dating. We made it to her car and put out suitcases in the back and got in. "Why do you guys only refer to each other as stepbrother and stepsister and nothing else?" Noah asked "because we aren't anything else, you guys are related halfway by blood so basically your brothers and same with Nick, me and him have no DNA or blood that is alike, so we are neither sister nor brother, we are stepsister and stepbrother." Nicole explained "what do you mean me and him are related halfway by blood?" Noah asked "Noah your biological mom is Finn's biological mom, you have her half of the DNA in you and Finn has her half of the DNA in him and the other half is his dad, and the other half of your blood is your dads or Finn's stepdad's DNA. Make sense?" Nicole said "yeah." Noah said "speaking of my dad, I get to see him tomorrow, or I get to go to his house and see him and stay with him for like two days." I said, I pretended to be happy, but I am not happy, he abuses me and I am absolutely terrified of him, nobody knows that he abuses me, and I want to keep it that way. "Why are you happy about that?" Nicole said as we pulled into the airport "I've always liked going to my dads, he has so much technology, and he also knows how to use it." I lied and they laughed. We all got out and grabbed our stuff and walked in the airport. We went through the security and right when we finished we were called to our plane. We bored and sat down in one row, all next to each other, and I was by the window. When we took off and they said we could get out phones out I immediately got my out and saw two texts from Millie. 'We took off safely.' One said 'we are going to land in two hours' the other one said, I texted back 'okay' and shut off my phone and tried to fall asleep.
(Time skip to when it's time to go to his dad's the next day)
"Okay Finn are you ready to go to your dad's?" My mom said when I walked in the kitchen with my string bag on for his house. "Yeah." I said excitedly, even though I'm not excited, I'm terrified. We got in her car and the closer we got the more terrified I got. She parked in his driveway and I said goodbye and got out. I watched as she drove away and then I walked to the door. I took a deep breath and knocked. The door flew open and he slurred "heyyyy boyyyy." He dragged me inside and I saw beer cans and bottles everywhere. He let me go and I ran to my room and locked the door. This is not going to be a fun two days.
(Now, time skip to when he is going home because I don't want to write what happened with his dad, let's just say he's wearing pants and a sweatshirt because of how many bruises he has and he kinda limps)
I got in my moms car and she looked at me and said "what's wrong?" "Just go home." I said and she turned back to the steering wheel and started driving. I don't know why I keep lying about people not knowing things, Noah knows I'm abused, I'm sorry I keep lying to you. Once she pulled into the driveway of her house we got out and went inside. I saw Noah waiting on the couch and as soon as my mom went to her room he ran to me. "What happened?! What did he do?! Did he do anything?!" He said "I don't want to go into detail on what happened, I'm wearing this stuff because my entire body is covered in bruises, and yes he did something." I answered all his questions "oh my god." He gasped and stepped back after lifting my shirt a little to see the part he saw completely black and blue and purple. Then Nick walked in and said "hey, how was it?" "Great." I fake smiled and he walked away again. "You know you still have school tomorrow?" Noah said and I nodded and went to my room. I walked in and looked at my computer and realized I didn't get to call Millie for two nights, she probably thinks I'm dead. I got on it not bothering to look at my face and called her seeing she was online. She immediately answered and said "why do you have a black eye?!" Well crap, I probably should've looked at my face. I decided I wouldn't lie and I explained everything. "I'm so sorry for not telling you." I said in the end "Finn, it's fine, I would never break up with you because of something you didn't tell me, I I'll like you- heck I'll love you forever." She said and I blushed and smiled, we kept talking until I had to sleep. I went to bed with only one thought 'I need to tell my mom so he can go to jail'.

(Horrible ending to the chapter, I know, I'm sorry. Anyway, I hope you like it bye.)