Cartman: Hot chocolate (Lemon)

It was a super cold day, the frigid air bit at my cheeks and shot chills up and down my body.  I was slipping and sliding the whole way to school in my jeans, (F/C) hoodie, and striped socks, along with shoes, duh.  I had been in such a hurry that morning, I forgot to put on a shirt, not even my bra.  So I was blushing nearly the entire day, worried of someone would notice.

I arrived at the bus stop and the boys were already waiting.  "Hey (F/N)," Kyle greeted.  "Hey curly kid," I shot finger guns at him with my eyebrows raised.  Cartman laughed at my expression, saying, "You get me every time with that damn look (F/N)."  I laughed and punched his shoulder, "I live for laughter."

When the bus got here, I began to walk into the bus when I felt my baggy hoodie rub against my bare chest.  I blushed hard, trying to act as natural as possible.  I sat down next to Kenny and sighed loudly.  "Hey dude, what's wrong?" Kenny asked from under his parka.  "W-well I guess you could say I forgot a pretty important article of clothing..." I stuttered.  Kenny is my best friend, other than Cartman, and we tell each other everything.  We've been close ever since elementary school.

"What is it? YOUR UNDIES-?!" Kenny almost shouted.  "SHHHHHH!!! NO!!!" I covered his mouth with my hands, blushing hard.  In a lower voice he asked, "... Not.... Oh my god (F/N) your BRA?!"  "SHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! YOU'RE TOO FUCKING LOUD," I whisper screamed, by then we had drawn some attention... Well fuck.  When we got to school, Kenny snickered, "Just to let you know, I might tell SOMEONE..."  I stared wide eyed, "DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE."  He laughed and jumped off the bus, booking it towards class.  I sighed and blushed slightly when I started moving again.

It was first hour, gym.  Today we had to go swimming, I angrily blushed at my slightly aroused state, noticing how it's not such a good idea to be wearing something skin tight.  In our school, we had uniform swimsuits.  Green and white plain one pieces, I began changing in the locker room, trying to hide my body the best I could as I put on the swim suit.

I walked out onto the bleachers by the pool, the teacher waiting for everyone to be done changing.  Cartman saw me and waved me over, I figured he'd be suspicious of I declined it so I walked over.  Just to let you know, I've had a crush on Cartman since elementary school, one that just won't fade away.  I keep trying to avoid it but I ended up looking like an idiot.  I sat by Cartman, his bare leg squished against mine as kids filed onto the small bleachers.  I blushed darkly, craving his touch.

"Alright guys, since we pretty much covered everything you need to know, today is gonna be a chill day.  You can go into the closets and grab pool noodles, fins, balls, whatever.  Just don't run okay?"  After the teacher said those words, Cartman and I excitedly looked at each other and speed walked to the closets.  We looked around and found goggles, we put them on and laughed at each other.  We looked like we did in elementary.  We hopped into the pool and began to swim.  I was looking around underwater and caught eyes with Cartman's caramel ones, his brown hair flowed around him.  He went up for air, and I noticed something...

"Oh... AHHHHHH," my brain screamed as I noticed Cartman had a bit of a boner.  Bubbles blew out of my mouth as I blushed hard.  Of the the sudden my swim suit felt really tight, like there's too much friction.  I came back up for air and tried to smile like I didn't notice anything.  Right before he was about to say something, the fire alarms in the school went off.  We freaked out, the office always said when the drills were... This is not a drill.

I looked at Cartman with big eyes and ran to grab my clothes from the locker room.  I stumbled and slipped the whole way outside.  When I got outside, it was freezing as HELL.  The second the air hit my skin, I wanted to die. Cartman came running out along with some other kids, some in swim suits.  We backed up as many kids flew out of the school.  We heard the fireman siren approaching us.  They ran into the burning school.  About 10 minutes later, they ran back out with a guy in their arms, they stated he was the only one in there.  I sighed with relief, shaking badly.  The school dismissed us to go home. 

Cartman threw his jacket over my shoulders and brought me up onto his back.  His skin was so warm, it felt so good.  He walked to his house, quickly throwing the door open and rushing inside.  He quickly lit the fire place, setting me on the couch. 

"(F/N) take your swim suit off!" Cartman yelled.  "W-hy?!" I stuttered, blushing darkly.  He grabbed the straps of the swimsuit and pulled them off my shoulders.  "So you won't get hypothermia, stupid!" Cartman shouted.  He continued to slide the straps off my arms.  I used his jacket to cover up my body from him as he took off my wet, nearly frozen, swim suit.  He ran into the kitchen, I almost got frustrated when I heard the microwave ding.  He rushed back into the living room holding two cups of hot chocolate.  Cartman shoved one into my hands as he started chugging his, wincing and groaning from how hot it was.

I shivered and blew on my hot chocolate as Cartman began taking off his trunks.  I squeezed my eyes shut as he wrapped himself into a quilt.  He snickered at my face and snuggled up next to me.  I sipped my too hot hot chocolate as our bodies started to warm up. 

"Hey (F/N)... You know, you were acting kinda strange today," Cartman started.  "DID KENNY TELL YO-" I twitched as I shouted and spilled hot chocolate down my chest and legs.  "OWOWOWOWFUCK," I screamed.

LEMON WARNING

Cartman quickly ripped open the coat that was covering my body, trying to wipe away the hot chocolate that was spilled.  He stopped as he remembered that I was butt naked.  There he was, pinning me down on the couch, draped in blankets and splashed with hot cocoa, NAKED.  I looked away, squeezing my eyes shut.  "So (F/N)... I know why you were acting strange... Kenny told me-," Cartman began.  I cut him off, "I KNOW BECAUSE I FORGOT TO WEAR A BRA AND THE HOODIE I WORE KEPT STIMULATING MY NIPPLES!!!"  I breathed heavily as Cartman blushed saying, "I-I was gonna say you were acting weird because you liked me..."  I stared at him wide eyed, my face burning. 

Cartman blushed heavily as he realized he was on top of me, but instead of getting off, he leaned down.  I felt his tongue lapping up the hot chocolate I spilled all over my chest.  I moaned as his tongue slid around my breasts, kissing my nipples.  "Mmn... C-Cartman," I breathily moaned.  He leaned to my ear and huskily whispered, "When you call my name, I want you to say my first name."  I blushed as he went down lower, licking up my thighs towards my crotch.  I moaned his name, "E-Eri- AH!"  Cartman had slipped his tongue inside me, his hands gripping my thighs.  "Eric~," I mewled, "P-please..."  Eric looked up at me and with a seductive tone he asked, "Please what (F/N)?" My name rolling off his tongue sounded so good.  "I want you to touch me," I squirmed. 

Eric moved his face towards mine and licked my bottom lip, begging for entrance.  I playfully denied it, frustrating Eric.  He licked his finger and pushed it deep inside me, I gasped loudly, Eric taking the chance to slip his tongue into my mouth.  I moaned as he thrusted his finger up into my G-spot, controlling the arching of my back.  He pulled his finger out when I pushed him down onto the couch.  I gulped and shook slightly when I saw his erection.  I bent down slowly, wrapping my hand around Eric's dick.  I moved it up and down, making Eric gasp, "(F/N)..." I bent down and kissed the head of his dick, making it twitch.  Out of nowhere, he sat up quickly and slammed me down back onto the couch.  Eric spat on his hand and stroked his cock, admiring the way I was embarrassingly squirming.  He spat on his hand again and rubbed it against my entrance. 

Without warning, he pushed his cock deep inside me.  "A-AH ERIC!" I screamed, my muscles squeezing tight around his thick boner.  I wrapped my arms and legs around him as he thrusted into me, pounding into me.  After a long and hard 30 minutes, I felt myself tingle.  "ERIC, I THINK I'm GONNA!!!" I shouted, my orgasm coursing through my body.  Eric pulled out and came all over my stomach.  He collapsed onto my chest, wrapping his arms around me.

"Eric?"

"Mhm?"

"T-that was my first time..."

"Good."

And with that, we fell asleep in each other's embrace.