Butters: Hero?

I was walking back home from my part time job, it was dark, almost 1 am. The brisk air dusted against my cheeks as I shivered in response. I was clutching my jacket close to my body when I saw someone running around the corner, heading in my direction. I tried to dodge the man, but he was in such a hurry he had knocked me off my feet. I hit the concrete hard, I watched him run away. "P-Professor Chaos?" I mumbled in surprise. He whipped around, shocked. All of the sudden I saw lights flashing as police sirens were heard in the distance. He looked at me, looked where he was going, looked at me again, and dashed off. I watched the police cars zoom past me, one pulling over to assist me. An officer stepped out, "Are you okay ma'am?" The man stuck a hand out to lift me up. "Yes sir, just got knocked over," I replied. He nodded, "We're very busy right now but next thing in the morning, come to the police station to describe the criminal." I nodded, knowing exactly which villain it is, but I was tired and wanted to go home. He said his farewells and sped off after the criminal.

I had finally made it home, it was 1am now. I sighed in satisfaction, pulling out my keys, happy to finally feel safe. I unlocked the door and stepped inside, kicking off my shoes. I lived alone, I was a college student who lived in a small house a little secluded with trees. It had a long driveway and many kids talk about how it was a witch's house. It had one bedroom, a bathroom, and a kitchen/living room. I never had company so I had no dining table, just a coffee table in between the couch and the television. I had jogged up the steps to change into my pajamas. I walks into my room with (F/C) walls and soft carpet. I approached the window, cracking it open to let in the cool summer air. I walked over to my dresser, removing my clothes. I only had my underwear and baggy sleep shirt on when I heard something at the window. Scared, I slowly inched towards the window, wielding nothing than a pencil. When I got to the window, a dark gloved hand grabbed my (S/C) hand.

"AHHHHH!" I screamed and stabbed the intruder with the pencil, imbedding itself in his hand. I backed up, the criminal dragging himself in through the window. I was terrified, I backed up into the far wall. Horrifying thoughts filled my head, I was going to get raped, or murdered. Tears streamed down my cheeks in fear as another man swung in through the window. As my vision cleared, I found Professor Chaos punching the living daylights out of the intruder. "C-Chaos?" I stuttered, relieved someone had come to save me. It would have been different if I were I'm the kitchen where I could grab a better weapon, but tonight, a villain is my hero.

Before my muscles could relax, I was thrown over Chaos' shoulder. I tensed as he jumped out the window. "What are you doing C-Chaos?" I stuttered, scares but definitely not as scared as before. "You saw me running from the cops, I can't have you telling them who was the perpetrator," he explained in his disguised voice. "O-Oh I won't if you don't want me to Chaos," I promised. He snickered and said, "I can't take that chance cutie, I want to believe you but I can't." I began to panic, my breath hitched in my throat.  My body began to shake as I realized what he could do to me, will he keep me prisoner forever, or use other methods to keep me quiet... will he kill me?  As if he were reading my mind he said, "Don't worry, I won't hurt you."  That's didn't change my attitude, I was scared, I could feel my skeleton shaking.  I began to cry.

I wanted to see my friends, I wanted to see Butters.  Will I ever see him again?  Will I never be able to tell him how much I care about him?  "B-Butters... will I ever see you again?" I sobbed, my hands covering my eyes.  The Professor stopped in his tracks, his breath hitched in his throat.  He gulped as he approached the entrance to his hideout, he unlocked the door with a code.  It opened, he jogged down the stairs, my body still held on his shoulder.  He got to another door, much more armored than the last.  Chaos approached a little box on the wall and swung it open, pulling off his glove.  It scanned his thumb quickly, opening the thick metal door.  He walked inside, it had a large screen with technology I have never seen before.  The door shut and locked itself behind him.  Only escapable with his thumb print. 

Professor Chaos set me down on the couch in the lair.  "Wait here," he said.  He walked up to his large monitor, typing in his unreadable password.  I patiently sat, but scanned the room for some sort of weapon.  When I found something, I stood up quietly.  It was just a broom, but it'll do for now.  When I got there, I gently picked up the broom and began to sneak back over to Professor Chaos.  When I was only about two feet away from him, I raised the broomstick.  I swung it down as hard as I could, but to no avail.  Chaos had whipped around and grabbed it before it could hit him.  I gasped, now shrinking back in fear of what he'd do to me now. 

His grip didn't falter as he dragged me to a wall, pushing me up against it.  "Look," he started, "if it were my choice, I wouldn't keep you here.  But now that you know it's me who has committed that crime, I have to."  Feeling my courage strengthen, I stared straight into his eyes.  They seemed... familiar.  I nodded, deciding I wouldn't try to escape, knowing I had the most stupid plan in the world. "I-I'm sorry," I apologized, searching his blue eyes for emotion. He nodded, bringing me back to the couch. He went back to his computer, designing something that seemed to be a new plan. I sat for a while, trying to fight my curiosity. My curiosity won, I was going to find out who he was, he seems much too familiar to let this go. As if on auto pilot, I easily walked up behind Professor Chaos. I tapped his shoulder, he turned to look at me. With one swift motion, I slipped his helmet right off his head.

I stood there in shock, wondering how the hell this was possible. "...Butters?" His eyes went wide, his cheeks burned pink. I held the helmet close to my chest. My cheeks reddening as I realized I was only wearing my oversized night shirt and my undies, along with (F/C) striped socks. Butters began to stutter, "Oh my god (F/N)... I-I'm so sorr-" I had jumped up, wrapping my arms tight around his neck. I began crying, relived it was only him, knowing he would never do anything to hurt me. He held me tight to his chest. "(F/N) I'm sorry you had to find out this way, but now that you know who I am, I still don't know if i can let you go," he said, worry clouded his eyes. I giggled a little, "It's okay Butters, I'm just relieved it's you. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone." I felt his muscles relax under my fingers, I leaned back, planting a small kiss on his cheek. He then suddenly lifted me up, throwing me down onto the couch behind me. 

"B-Butters! I-" I felt his soft lips press against mine gently as he carefully pinned down my hands.  "I'm sorry (F/N), something just snapped and..." he trailed off, his blush ever growing darker.  I hugged him tight, pressing my lips back onto his.  "It's okay Butters," I said, "and you know what?"  Butters' face turned into a questioning look, "What?"  I pulled his closer, whispering into his ear, "I always wanted to be a villain.  I like how they can act so innocently naughty."  Butters blushed even deeper as he smashed his face into the crook of my neck.  "(F/N) d-don't say things like that, it's too embarrassing," he kisses my neck gently.  I giggled as we began discussing our lives from that point on.