Chapter 1

~Jakob's POV~

My life isn't considered the best of the best. I've stayed at an orphanage for the past year, and let me tell you. It sucks turkey balls! I swear, these people hate us. Yeah, they let me buy nice stuff for myself, but the food is terrible and they are really strict about our curfew. 8:30 PM? Really? Not a 5 year old goes to bed that early.

I guess it's kind of cool because I have two friends over here. Chloe and Trevor. Trevor's my best friend and Chloe's my girlfriend. We've all been friends for a while, but I recently asked out Chloe. Apparently she has the same feelings I have towards her.

So you're wondering why I'm in this death trap they call an orphanage. Well here's the story. Up until I was about 10 or 11, my life was just fine. I had my mom, dad, and my older brother Devon. Devon was 15 at the time, but he was my role model. I did my best to please him, and be like him. He didn't take advantage of that, which made things better. But things got worse on a warm afternoon in Spring. My family and I were heading out to the movies together when someone recklessly drove towards us. The car was supposed to hit me too. But it didn't. All because when I saw it and my family didn't, I didn't say anything. I jumped out of the way, not even thinking about what would happen to my family until it happened. The car hit the three of them, as tears of fear filled my eyes. People stopped and looked and gasped, but didn't help. The whole world around me stopped. Everything was blurry, but it all happened so fast. I heard police sirens filling my ears and I saw the blur of flashing lights filling the parking lot. That day was the day I lost my bother and both of my parents to a careless driver. The man who killed them never apologized to my face, nor did he apologize to me in any way. The man instead immediately went to jail. Honestly, I didn't want to go to the funeral. It was all just a reminder that I've lost the ones I loved the most. But my stupid aunt made me go. I just really hated how all of my family that I barely know, was apologizing and saying everything was fine. They just don't realize that nothing's fine anymore.

Now enough of all the sad stuff, I need to tell you what I look like. I only have Asphalt shirts (which I love), I wear jeans, my usual dad hat, and guess who has their nose pierced?! This bitch! I also consider myself bisexual! (if you couldn't tell, I have a colorful heart and I use colorful language)

~A/N~

Welcome to my new fan fic! I just wanted to try this out because I haven't see Beebo or Tyjo or Dallon adopt a guy on Wattpad yet. Well thanks for reading.