Chapter 3

~Dallon's POV~ (Haha, I shook it up biatch. Jk, I luv you guys)

It's Tuesday, and Breezy and I are in a fight again. I love her to death, but she still is a little bit crazy sometimes. (Disclaimer: I honestly love Breezy, so no hard feelings, okay? Okay.) Knox and Amelie are hanging with Brendon and Sarah, but I feel bad that they always have us arguing. At this point, Breezy stormed off- Only God knows where she is- and I'm left alone. Usually I would be with Knox or Amelie watching a movie or playing some games, but no. I'm all alone.

More time goes by and I decide to eat some cereal for dinner. As I'm making it, I hear the front door open. "Hey." I call out, expecting it to be Breezy. It is.

"Hello," She says as if nothing happened. "How are you?" Breezy says in her "sexy" voice.

"Uh, I'm fine?" I reply, a little bit confused. Why isn't she still mad? "So, um, what did you do while you were gone?" I ask.

"The usual. Watched a movie, went to the mall, got a divorce. Ya know, the usual." She said as my eyes popped open.

I opened my mouth in awe. "Divorce?" I questioned.

"Yeah, of course. You don't think fighting like this is any good, and I don't really think we're working out," Breezy said. "At all. I mean our relationship is-"

"I get it," I interrupted. "I'm fine with it, but what about the kids?"

She tensed up a bit, and her voice got a softer tone as if she felt bad. "I don't know. We can't just have them away from you or me." She said. We obviously still can be nice to each other, we just can't stand each other sometimes... Most of the time. 

"Well we have to go to court for the whole custody agreement crap, so until then, we are just friends who have kids together." I said, not realizing how wrong it was.

"Um. Okay," Breezy said. "I'm going to go get ready for bed. You should call Brendon to ask to drop off the kids." She suggested, as she walked up the stairs. Good idea.

I sit down at the counter and dial Brendon's phone number. After a couple of rings, he answers.

"Hey, Dal." Brendon says over the phone.

"Heyo. Can you drop off the kids?" I ask.

"Uh, yeah sure. We'll be at your place in 20 minutes." He said.

"Thanks." I said and hung up without saying bye. I still feel speechless about this situation because I never thought it would come to this. This is going to be the death of me.

~Small time skip to when Brendon is there~

I hear a knock on the door. Must be Brendon.

I open the door to see Brendon carrying Knox on his back and Amelie in his arms. I couldn't help but to let out a slight chuckle. "Daddy!" Knox yelled. I smiled.

"Hey guys! How was your time with Uncle Brendon?" I ask them as they walk inside.

"It was so cool! I ate so much cake!" Amelie yelled as my eyes popped open.

"Amelie ate it all so I couldn't get any." Knox said folding his arms as he sat on the couch. Brendon laughed.

"Cheer up, buddy. If Amelie had more sweets than you, that means she has to go to the dentist more than you." Brendon said. Knox smiled.

I smiled too. "Okay , time for you guys to get ready for bed, it's getting late." I said to the kids. Knox and Amelie walked up the stairs laughing about something they said. Man, they are such cliché best friends.

Once I know that they're both upstairs, I turn to Brendon. "Okay. So Breezy and I got in another fight today, and it went a little bit too far." I said.

"How far?" Brendon asks, predicting what happened in his mind.

"Bre got some divorce papers," I said. "But it's fine. It's for the best anyways."

"I guess, but you know that I'm always here for you." He said putting his hand gently on my shoulder.

I hope he knows that I'm okay with this. I love Breezy to death, but this doesn't hurt as much as you think. "Thanks, but my top priority is figuring out what we're going to do with the kids." I said. 

"Oh yeah, you guys need to handle that," Brendon said. "That's a real problem."

"You don't have to worry about it. Bre and I can still be friends so it won't be terrible," I said. "Now go home. You know Sarah doesn't like being by herself."

A few minutes later of talking with Brendon, he left. I guess I can just sleep on the couch tonight, but I have to say good night to the kids first.

~Time skip to Thursday~

Today is the day we go to court and figure out this custody crap. It can't be terrible though. Breezy and I already have a proposal for the judge. We agreed that Knox would live with me, Amelie would live with her, and they could spend the weekends together or see each other at school. I think it is an okay plan.

I arrive by myself at court parking next to Breezy's car. I get out and walk inside right on time. We give the judge our propositions for it, and surprisingly, he agreed. Breezy and I are still going to be friends and stuff, mostly for the kids though.

~Time skip again because I'm a lazy ass bitch~

It's Saturday, which means Knox is going to be with Breezy and Amelie. This left me alone, which is really boring. And of course when I call Josh or Tyler or Brendon, they're all busy! Everything is boring.

After about 2 hours of arguing with myself, I decide out of nowhere that I could adopt a kid. I do some research for adoption services here in L.A and one will be open tomorrow which is perfect.