{2}

Ok ok when the alarm starts ringing i know that my day will suck. Like every day. I brush my teeth,wear my adidas hoodie with my black ripped jeans and my all black vans. Well,i don't really like black but it somehow represents me. I go down the stairs.
-Don't wait me after school. Will hang out with Kylie. And with this i leave the house hearing my mum's screams telling me that i should be home before dinner. My father is abroad due to his work. But i believe he is cheating on mum. What to do. Aahh forgot. I have and older sister. She is 25. And she is a piano teacher. Well,i really love her. Now that i think about it she is the only person i like.I wear my headphones.Hmm... Run.This song represents me like black does. This day is getting better and better.
      ~         ~           ~         ~         ~       ~        ~          ~        ~        ~       ~     ~

-So will you Mister Raian come with us or not?
Well Kylie is most of the times impatient. Reallyyyy impatient. But i adore her. Maybe she is the second person i love. I think...
-Come on Kylie wait a minute! This video is sooo good!Wanna join us girls?
-I am not interested in porn sorry Raian,i said. I put again on my headphones. Yeah this girl group really hits the stage when singing.
-Ok girls let's go.
~       ~        ~        ~         ~         ~         ~         ~       ~    ~        ~        ~   ~    ~

-And i want a hot chocolate with caramel.
I don't like coffee. The taste is awful and i can't sleep at night when i drink.
-So this Saturday Aaron has a birthday party and has invited the whole school. And we SHOULD go to. On the other, Melissa may find a boyfriend and the black cloud will stop being above you!
-Well,Kylie is right,Melissa. You should start being more social with everyone.
-Guys you are like these people who try to save a couple from breaking up. Just live me alone. Don't wanna come.
-Melissa you were not like that. You have always liked going to partys and flirting and having friend. What happened? Is there something that bothers you?
-You know something Kylie? Yes there is something that bothers me these weeks. I am in love ok? But the person i like is...has a girlfriend ok?!
-Who is he?,Raian asked.
-You really wanna know? You both wanna know?
-Melissa what's going on? I am scared, Kylie said holding her boyfriend's hand.
-The boy that i am in love with is your boyfriend Kylie. Yes Raian i like you. Are you now satisfied?
With these words i left. But some words back in my head really bother me. You were not like that. That is true. But i will tell you something. Sometimes being normal sucks. And because i do not want to suck i prefer being different.😉

Well this chapter was reallyyyy good i think😂Pls vote and comment below❤
P.s. Blackpink(the girl group above). I promise i will change group only just bc they slay❤😂