{3}

5 days ago

-So you are telling me that you are breaking up with her?!? That is unbeliavable Raian!
-Well,I think that i cannot be with her because...i will disapoint her...
-Disapoint her? Come on,Raian tell me that you've found someone else. You know it's me Melissa you can trust me.
-No,i can't.It is conplicated...
Me and Raian were sitting in my room. We have been close friend since junior high school and we have always liked spending time together. Being the first person to know that he will break up my best friend Kylie,really made me sad.
-Melissa?
-What?,i asked him as i was surfing Facebook.
-Have i ever told you your eyes are beautiful?
-Whaaat? Well Raian i think your humour is getting worse and worse?
-Melissa?
-What is it again. What will you say? If you have ever told me my butt is sexy? Sorry Raian i already know it.
-I want to kiss you so fucking bad.
And he did it. He did not even hesitate. His lips were oh my god so soft and they were matching with mine. I couldn't resist. The way he touched me,the way he looked at me. Stupid stupid!! How didn't you realise that he has always liked you?? Sorry Kylie....
-So what have you arranged for tommorow?,asked me Raian while he was playing with my hair.
-Well,i have dance practise at 4 o' clock and then Maths. Why are you asking?
-Nothing. Just wanted to hang out. Ohh it is 10 o'clock. I should leave.
He gave me a kiss. And god i didn't want this kiss to end. What are you doing? Are you satisfied with this situation?
-Raian?
-Yes?
His eyes i...i can't....
-Let's hang out tommorow ok?Whaaaaaaat?
-As you like madame'! And with that he blinked at me and left.
I was sitting outside the door for about ten minutes. What have i done?
I went in my room and played a random song.I need u. God even the song is against me. I didn't remember when i fell asleep.