{5}

-Miss Hudsons are you going to sit still for a long time?
Our headmaster is really cool. He is about 35 years old but he is always so kind. He passes all the students and he is not like those old headmasters that are traditional and bla bla bla.
-Miss Hudsons i don't have time. Could you please tell me where you found the answers?
-An anonymous gave it to me. What have i done?If i start talking about the anonymous everything will be screwed.
-Who is this anonymous, Melissa?
-I don't know.Probably because he is anonymous?!
-Melissa you have never caused problems but this year i think your behaviour has changed. Has something happened? You know you can talk not only to me but to all the teachers.
-Nothing has happened. Can i leave now?
-Melissa,i appreciate you a lot and since you came at this school you have always been kind and never caused such problems.
-I guess people change,sir.
And with this i left.
I guess people change. Oh shut up. Why am i like this?
-Hey is everything alright?
As i turned my head i saw him.Dylan.
-What do you want? Can i just sit alone for a while?
-You have to thank me and not just shout to me!
-And if i don't seem curious why should i thank you?
-You know,he told me with a rude way and left.Gosh HE is the anonymous!

                                                          ~
I hate it when everyone is against me. Today, i got banned from school,i haven't talked with my best friend for about two weeks and that idiot, Dylan, is causing me problems. My life is ruined totally.
-And with your behaviour you won't go for a walk only if i want to.
-Mom are you insane?That is bullshit!
-Be careful of how you are talking to me young lady!! To your room.NOW!
I have never cried.Don't cry don't!Tears were running and i wanted to die. That is life.

How much time have i not posted?😂😂😂lol i am not like Melissa don't worry i just kinda like this types of books😂so i will try to post more often gyus(νεκταρ ειδες?😂❤)lots of kisses and please vote❤