{6}

So,do you remember when Kylie told me that Aaron had a party on Saturday? Well,it is Friday and i am punished! Yes and for some reason that i don't even know,i want to go. Everyone is going to go and...Everyone...that means Kylie and...Raian..and that fucking annoying Dylan.... The only reason i am going is to give Dylan a good lesson not to mess with me again!
I went down the stairs. Mom was sitting in the kitchen reading her magazine.Fashion and style. Hm better than reading a magazine that is about how to behave your children.
-Hey.
-Hello Melissa.
-Wanna drink something?
-No.
Why is she always like that? When i do a stupid thing she doesn't talk to me and ugh it is really annoying.I sat next to her.
-So are you going to play this game for a long time? Just for information i ask!
-Melissa what you did is not something dump,it was serious. Maybe you need to see a psychologist i don't know anymore.
-Mom are you insane?!? I won't go anywhere! And by the way Aaron has a party tommorow and I AM going!
-Do whatever you want. I don't really care anymore, Melissa. I am tired.
I don't really care Melissa. I am tired.Tears made their appearance again as i was sitting alone in my room. Why? Why? I heard mom going into her room. She was sniffing. Oh my god i made her cry. I put on my headphones,open the window and sit at the balcony. If you. This song gives me goosebumps. And for the first time i cried. I cried with all the power,i cried with my heart. And it was nice.
Ok,i think i am starting to change somehow!
Beep.
It is 00:00. Who is awake this time?
Anonymous:-Hey.
Him again. Let's play his game.
-Hey.
-Anonymous:-Can't sleep?
-Not really.
Anonymous:- Let me guess...problems?
-Hm let me think... Yes!
Anonymous:- I wanted to apologise to you Melissa. I didn't really want to hurt you. I am not a bad person.
-Only one question. Is this Dylan?
Anonymous:- I guess i should change my name then!
-Lol yes!!
Dylan:- Better?
-Much more better!
Dylan:-Sorry once again...i didn't mean to ban you from school...I am really sorry..
-It's okay i think i am going at Aaron's party😂
Dylan:- XD. I will go, too. Gotta close. C U tommorow♥
A HEART?!?
-Yeah i guess.☺
I need to go to sleep now that i am thinking about it!

Sooooo tommorow i will upload and the 7th chapter☺☺I am really excited♥♥Please vote and comment♥♥