"Mudding."

You guys should know by now that Forks is One of the most rainiest places in the whole entire world. It's raining almost constantly or it's always gloomy out. The only good thing about the rain is mudding!! We like to mud all the time. My family likes to mud, Jake likes the mud ,and my friends love to mud too! Even though there are a few preppy girls in the group we still love to get down and dirty! The first day that it majorly raining was the day that I was hanging out with Jake. I had plans with him today and plans with my friends tomorrow! So this was great! We could go mudding two days in a row!! Me and Jake decided to take the truck because the truck was getting really beat up and old. She was going to have to be retired soon and we figured she oughta have a few couple good last day. He came over early in the morning around 11 a.m. right after I eat breakfast. I wanted to make sure I'd eaten food before we left cuz we were planning to be out all day. I put on some dirty clothes and walked up to see my lover waiting for me beside my truck. Ready to get dirty for sure! He looked at me and smiled as we both jumped in the truck and headed to the back roads. Right behind my house there's a little Street into the forest where there is a huge mud pit that we like to do donuts in. And trust me!!.. When you have the windows down or you're in the back of the truck you get drenched in mud. Which is what we wanted. We headed out there and i smile before looking over at jack. Then he said...

Jack: are you ready baby??

Me:mud me!!!

As soon as Jack heard me say those words he knew I was ready to roll. He spun around and went really really fast. Mud went through the windows all over us and it got everywhere. We were mudding for about five hours and we were drenched complete in mud!! When we were about to go home he stops right in the middle of the mud pit. I didn't know what he was doing but I soon realized... He looks at me and said we should get out because the sun is about to set and he wanted to watch the sunset with me. I thought he was being so sweet and wanted to have a nice little end to this wonderful day but no... We got out of the truck and we headed over to the corner. As soon as we get to the corner Jake pushes me right into the deepest part of the mud pit. Even though I love mud I don't want to be completely covered in it!! So I just did what I do best..... SABOTAGE and KARMA!!!

Me: oh you think you're so funny now help me up!!

He reaches his hand out to pull me up and he should have known not to do that. As soon as he did I put him down and now he's covered from head to toe in mud!! I'm such a good girlfriend!!

Jack:nice one swan!! Look at me!!

Me:your welcome!!

We both get up and head back to the house​. We were both just sitting here thinking....the poor truck...