Hanging~Out.

Even though I have been having so much fun with Leah we had to take a day off.... she was going out of town to see an old family friend. Besides today's the day that me,Jack,and all of my friends from school get to go and hang out. We decided to go to the food court in the mall. A place were we can eat,talk,and walk around later. We all met each other there.... Jack and me were the first to get there. As soon as I saw him I ran to hug him. I haven't seen him in a while I kind of felt bad.

Jacob:Bella!!
(He left's me in the air and spins me) I missed u!!!
(Kisses me on the head)

Me: missed u to.... sorry we haven't talked... I really just want to keep this friendship with Leah up.... I'm really enjoying it...

Jacob:it's ok we all get to hang out today.... other then Mike....I'm sure this will be fine...

Me:just.... try not to start anything...

Jacob:I'll try....I love u!!

Me:I love u too!!

After a few more minutes Eric and Angela showed up. Then Jessica and Mike. Since we were there for a while and Jack wanted to make a good impression he got every on food... I hugged them all and Jack too... except Mike.....

Angela:Jack it was really sweet of u too boy all of our food... u r really nice and I'm happy u r with Bella.

Jacob: well thanks.... ur really sweet to.... Eric's luck to have u.

Eric: hey man... if my girl is ok with it then I am to and u bought me food.... best ways to a man's heart.
(They both laugh and do some bro hand shake ha)

Jessica:I feel the same... your pretty cool Jack!

Jacob: thanks jessica.... Bella is luck to have suck a great group of friends like u guys!......mike?

Mike:can I talk to u.... in private..
(They get up and walk to another table)