"Cleaning~The~Truck."

As soon as we got back to my house Charlie was automatically upset. Don't get me a wrong Charlie loved mudding too. But,... he just didn't appreciate us taking the truck instead of the quad. Even though she was pretty junkie ,and she was not doing well he didn't want to make her die even faster. We were trying to save this truck as long as we could. Seeing how money was tight ,and it would have been a while before I got a new one. Charlie automatically told us that we needed to clean the truck off ,and check everything to make sure we didn't blow anything ,or make her condition worse. So of course being good kids that we are we listened. Jack went inside ,and got all the cleaning supplies ,and I got the bucket. Then walked around back to put water in it. I grabbed the hose ,and brought it around the front. All happening while Charlie put a launcher out to sit ,and watch us clean. He said he wants to observe ,and make sure we do it right. Then told us to learn our lesson with taking the truck mudding. I would respect him tomorrow when I go with the girls ,and take the quad instead. We were halfway through the middle of washing it ,and Charlie went inside to check the clothes. I guess he had some in the washer ,or the dryer. Then as soon as he walks in the house Jack started chasing me with the hose. It was good time boy!! Now it wasn't just about cleaning the truck. It turned into whoever can take the other one down with more water. I took the whole bucket ,and dumped it on his head ,and he sprayed me with the hose. Then grabbing me by the shirt ,and pulling you back. We were both drenched ,and it wasn't a fight anymore. He spun me around ,and kissed me. I jumped on him ,and kissed him back. The truck had never been so clean!! And, at least we had fun while cleaning it.