Leah.Vs.Bella.

Me:uum.... Leah!! Hey!! Uum.... Can we...

Leah:what do u want!

Me:uuh.... I just want to talk to u.... And ask u something...

Leah: ....... U have five minutes!

Me:not trying to sound rude... But... What's your problem!!... Uh... U know?!.... With me??

Leah:jacob!!.... U think u can just toy with his emotions anytime u want and then real him in and tell him u love him just like that?!!! U should have just stayed with ur blood suckers..... At least then I didn't have to see u everyday.... Now I have to see u with jacob.. And u too being so lovey dovey........ U don't love him!!! Your just toying with him again... And like always I have to be there to see him hurt when u break him again..... You should just leave now and save us all some energy.....!!!!

Me:but.... I never toyed with his........

Leah:your five minutes r up!!

And like that she left..... Running over the hill and disappearing into the mist... I honestly don't really know what she's talking about but I'm gonna try and make this right.... Everyone else likes me and it's not like everyone HAS!!.... to like me but, I would just like to make everything straight.... I don't want us to fight and idk where we stand from here.... But.... At least Im trying......