Chapter 8

A'RIAH
I've been doing me " scheming on the low " if I do say so myself well me & Anthony been meeting up for a few weeks now and I can honestly say that man was going to be the death of me the other day he tired coming to me & money's home while he was headed to work I had to beg and plead him not to stop. Money hasn't been the same since that night and we haven't been the same since before that night it hurts that I'm even seeking love from another man because my man isn't truly my man.

A single tear rolled down my cheek and I got up tired of feeling unwanted and emotional I grabbed my suitcases and began packing my shit I heard a door slam and I was prepared and few minutes went by before I heard him walking up the stairs once he got to our door he stopped.

Money- Damn G, I come home and my bitch packing up getting ready to flee Riah wussup babygirl is the love gone or is it your head? When we first got together you knew how I roll and I told you the only way you were leaving me is if your in a fucking
A'riah- Bodybag. Listen Cortez this isn't how I expected us to end nigga you were my first EVERYTHING AND YOU DOGGING ME LIKE A LAY UP BITCH AND THIS SHIT ANIT THAT I'LL BE DAMNED YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU!
By time I was finished my eyes were still dry I knew then and there I was officially done .
Money - You bitch! bitch you were never loyal just a out west hoe who needed to be cuffed fuck me? How is it fuck me bitch I made you and I will destroy you stop fucking with me like a lame ass nigga you hear me?

Hurt ? Was an understatement the man who I thought I was gone be with forever is sitting directly in my face dogging me and popping shit like I wasn't the only one riding for his hoe ass I had no more tears I had no more fight in me to continue but I wanted him as angry and hurt as myself so without fully thinking I blurted out
" I'm no longer loyal to your hoe ass , my new man gots a bitch on lock who's concerned about you ? Cortez nigga you didn't make me so how dare you think you'll break me . Then your questioning my loyalty like I haven't been here throughout it all I PLAYED WIFEY NIGGA I HELD SHIT DOWN SO DON'T YOU FUCKING SAY I WASN'T LOYAL AND THAT EXACTLY WHAT I WAS AND THEN SOME YOU BITCH !!"

Money- It's coo babygirl my love remain strong as fuck you know my feeling run extremely deep for you but I'm out stay in touch remember what I said when we first started kicking it I meant it A'riah you got my heart and if you ever need me I'm coming speeding together or not no matter what I love you and regarding all that shit I was talking right now reality kicking in and it's life a nigga just lost his best friend but remember what I said I love you G and I'm here no matter what but I got to slide.

I heard the pain in his voice it matched the pain in my heart I got my bags and walked downstairs I busted in tears because after all this and now it's coming to an end my fairytale had ended all because I was seeking revenge from Cortez seeking so much lust. I prayed for better days and they never got better only worse as time progressed I walked out the house we once shared once I got in the car my crying became uncontrollable I would've never thought it would play out like this but it did and I can only accept it . I pulled off headed to a hotel up the way until I found a stable living I sparked up a OG blunt cause it was beyond needed my phone began ringing and I knew it was Anthony and I no longer wanted to communicate with anyone I pulled into a hotel and ordered a suite I know these people like this bitch must had Ike on her ass because I resembled a mad black woman once my room was ready I paid extra to allow me to smoke.
I made it up to my room and Anthony was sitting in a car across from the door

A'riah-What the fuck Ant how'd you get here? Your fucking following me nigga get up!

Anthony- You tripping A'riah listen beautiful I hope you aren't running game on me for your sake . I'm gone head out but I had to tell you don't fuck me over because your mine now and I swear I been stingy since diapers I don't want to hurt you but don't bullshit me.