Chapter 9

ROYAL

Me and Hakeem had been kicking it really heavy lately, going on dates, and going out of town a lot I must say I was feeling him a little bit but I knew not to get head over heels about em just yet.

I was sitting dazed in the hair salon thinking about Hakeem and the sec we had this morning as Melissa the coldest white girl in the city that only touched me and my girls head was cutting my hair I decided to go short this time judging it's summer and I didn't want all that hair on my neck shit annoying.

RO RO RO....Melissa said tapping me out my train of thoughts...I shook my head oh shit I'm sorry I was day dreaming I said taking a sip of my drink wassupp.

Girl who got you in your feelings she said standing in front of me, smiling wide oh nobody I said turning my chair back around to see Casino and his bitch walk in.

What color you want on your tips girly Melissa said opening her dye cabinet but my eyes were to fixated on the two growing furious like he didn't just send me a long as apology text and saying he wants to start over with me.

Feeling someone's hands on my shoulder I turned around and Melissa was looking at me, you aight she said holding up a maroon and burnt orange bottle of hair dye.

Yea I'm straight, uhh go with the maroon today I said turning back around because I was about to be real petty right now I was just going to let her finish my hair before this scene unfolds.

20 min later she was done I payed her and walked upfront to where the two were sitting.

Ommgg heyyy Dewayne I said hugging him throwing my arms around his shoulders, glancing over at his bm which was turning red.

He stood up looking at me like I was crazy, I stepped back and held my hands behind my back pouting like a little school girl who just did something bad.

Uh Dewayne who is this bitch and why is she throwing herself at you like that his bm said standing up with her hands on her hips.

He shook his head and ran his hands over his face letting out a sigh.

Nobody baby just a old friend, he said looking at me and his eyes turned cold.

Letting out a obnoxious laugh, Just a old friend I said raising a eyebrow.

She looked between the both of us and everyone in the shop was to....knowing the story behind it all

Yes baby a old friend, he said grabbing her hand trying to
sit her down.

Yea we just old friends baby girl don't worry I said licking my lips and grabbing his dick before walking out.

As I was walking out I seen some fly pass my and hit my truck window, but didn't break it...looking down and seeing a high heel I turned around to a mad as bm her chest was heaving up and down and she was red.

Laughing at her as she stomped up to me and put her finger in my face, I don't know who you are or what you'll had but it's done do not ever try to embarrass me like that again your hear me little girl.

Leaning against my truck smiling with a raised eyebrow unfazed because she must not have knew who I was.

Looking up to see, casino coming out the shop and before I knew it she spit right in my face.