Chapter 2

MONEY

I normally go by Money but lately I've been called savage due to my actions I'm a known go-gettaaaa I'm all about my M.O.N.E.Y everyone has stories and mines is similar to others only difference is I had chance to change my whole life around but I strived for fast money I lost my mother to cancer when I was 11 since then all I knew is go and get the money my mom was a hustler even with cancer she was making moves that's what made me motivated never once have I heard my mother complain even when pain was able to see and that's the exact reason I'm in love with Riah who also never complained and was always ready plus our past which is epic because many would think she was a complete dumb ass for staying hell many would even consider me a damn fool we've been told by everyone we're no good together it's too hectic but I see shit in that girl her own family couldn't see I know my mom looking down cussing me the hell out for the pain I caused her and even putting hands on my woman or any woman. But Riah's & I relationship is complicated she's my heart no doubt but I always seek more but lately I've been devoted and finding out about this little affair threw me into beast mode I couldn't believe tables turned .

This nigga almost removed my whole entire world from right under me because I noticed the change in Riah first hand but not putting too much thought into it but once she stopped fighting with me and even stop asking to go through my phone I knew something serious was up so I had my boy look into it and shit was just what I didn't expect.

I was chilling at a little mid house trying to clear my mind and find a way to go about this whole situation but a mid is basically a middle class hoe who either let you stay and smash or simply hold your dope for a reasonable fee every minute this little mid was the one who would let you and your niggas stay as long as needed I been smashing Kelsi on and off since I made my first play.

My legs were propped up decent furniture smoking on the finest Cali kush while watching Kelsi clean up after her little boy she had on these skin tight little workout shorts with the matching bra I was high and maybe a bit horny cause I was watching her ass jiggle and began thinking of it bouncing back and forth on my dick I was snapped out my fantasy feeling my phone vibrating I thought maybe it was A'riah but she seems unfazed by my disappearance seeing it wasnt her I ignored the call the thought of Riah made my mans stiffen this is what I meant by complicated no matter what I was always yearning for her. I thought back to when we took each others virginity I was 17 she was 15 we were both young as fuck and I knew she loved me so I asked her let's take it to the next level she was scared of course but she laid back and opened her legs I began preforming oral and her little moan was enough to make me bust her skin was so soft once I was done I didn't expect head but she gave it and compared to the older blow heads who sucked me up for a hit she was the best I slid into her slowly and she seemed to be in so much pain so I shoved myself in then out again until she started adjusting we had sex over twenty times that night and each time it got better and wetter. A few months into our new sex found relationship I started seeking sex and head from other girls cause Riah felt she was being used as a sex toy.

My junior year of Highschool one broad I was smashing told Riah's Bestfriend and I was confronted by Riah's fist that was our first fight . I wish I could go back I would've walked away instead of showing out after that fight we didn't speak for weeks I started smiling just thinking of more memories I was snatched out of thoughts due to kelsi big mouth ass she was fine ass fuck until she started nagging like a nigga's wife.

Kelsi:must be thinking of that bitchh since she's the only thing on your mind why won't you leave ? You dirty dick muthafucka this whole week you've been here throwing me dick money and semen taking me out and yet your simple ass is still thinking of her? You got me fucked up.