Chapter 1

A'RIAH

Hey wussup, my name is A'riah Jackson I just turned 21 recently so you know I've been drunk every since why not enjoy my luxury especially when I came from literally nothing but shit.

Enough of my past I'm currently a Rn at the local Chicago hospital but who doesn't have a side hustle that's right I'm also affiliated with a female hustler group we simply do whatever for a check well not whatever but we're down if the price is right don't get it twisted we aren't out here smashing for cash we just are like hit men's expect we're innocent little women.
I stand 5'2 with the color of a milk chocolate bar my hair was sewed into a bob with a side part and the known " Thot bang " my shit was slayed regardless. I was built like a child sadly but I was picking up weight since the last couple of weeks I had nothing but time on my hands beside you knew I wasn't a child by the artwork inked on my entire body I love tattoos and the fact you could decorate your body just the way you wanted .

I was currently in a relationship with a known drug dealer who goes by " Money " also known as Cortez Devon Jones the love of my entire child hood our past is what kept me with that man honestly if we didn't have so much history I'll probably be single I'm probably also lying cause my man is just all that and then some just thinking about that nigga gets me going.

Speaking of him he walked inside our 6 bedroom house dressed in all black rock revival jeans with the shirt to match with gold just dripping off him of course I match my man's fly because we are most definitely the finest I was dressed in all black as well with a black and gold Michael Kors shirt with the matching sandals Cortez approached me wearing a ugly mug smelling like a pound of cookie.

Cortez: So Riah I'm out smokin with my niggas why some ol lame ass bum ass nigga come popping shit bout my bitch!YOU! Riah bruh this nigga like yeah bruh my cousin Jay been hitting some thick tatted mocha color bitch who work at the local hospital and making plays outside of it from her truck so I'm like man nah not my MUTHFUCKING heart! I'm putting all my faith in you that you wouldn't do no fuck shit like that but guess what bruh all that shit pushes back to YOU!
A'riah: Cortez I don't have this to do honestly I don't even give a fuck what you and your fag ass friends were gossiping about every week y'all....
Before I could finish Cortez's palm had met my face before I could even react the bitch pulled me up against the wall by my neck and began yelling directly in my face
Cortez: IF I FIND THE MOCHA COLORED BITCH IS YOU A'RIAH MICHELLE JACKSON ILL KILL THAT NIGGA AND MAKE YOU WATCH AND ATTEND THE FUNERAL YA HEAR ME ?
This wasn't the first altercation and surely won't be the last but this was the first time I didn't get to lay hands back on him . I honestly hate we have to fight in order for there to be an understanding but the make up sex be worth the whole fight regrading that it was seriously toxic for us to be together but truth is I was creeping with the guy named Jay but it was accidental in the beginning but you know after a while the mistake becomes a choice I didn't think Jay was running his mouth that's beyond messy but Cortez doesn't have any right to be upset about anything this nigga just last month tried spoiling me with everything I requested because he thought he had gotten a girl pregnant now I know you guys are thinking why not leave him? And I'm still trying to find reasons on why should I .
As Cortez walked away I began to text Jay but quickly thought against when Cortez returned with a fifth of Hennessy I looked towards him knowing he only drunk this when he's truly upset or angry I began feeling guilty but I guess I was seeking revenge instead of considering the outcomes but how can someone sit around and play housewife and still be getting cheated on it hurts while revenge felt good.
Cortez downed half the bottle before even looking my way his eyes were bloodshot red clearly the weed was kicking in I hope he didn't think make up sex would fix this especially since he was out believing shit like a bitch.